season 1- episode 7- cosmania

premiere:where are all my memories,did AMC the walking dead ate them?!

rick grimes:those walkers,i'll kill each and everyone of them!

ruber:you are a knight too,just like your father!,one day that sword will be in my hand,and all will be ours!

captain smeck:if that boov sends the message to the gorg,all will be ours!

magnifico:if asha made a wish with a star,all will be ours!

lou:one day that sword will be in my hand,and all will be ours!

asuna yuuki:i have my reasons!,so shove off!

miku hatsune the mouse:santa claus is very sick?!

future hailey banx:aww,figgy pudding!

bonnie:sick,but what can we do?!

matthew patel:you have to win,you and your friends must prevail!

sword art online the series

crunchyroll on demand

enjoy the show

snowy:cosmania!

will:welcome girls,this will be your training from now on,this training to defeat queens oberon and new student ruby is about to begin!,[singing] let's get down to business,to defeat...the putty patrol and the world tree guardians!,did they send me some soldiers,when i ask...for knights!,you're the saddest girls i ever met,but you can bet...before we're thru...you're unsuited for...the rage of war,so pack up,go home,you're thru,how could mrs. i'll...make a woman...out of you!

molly star:[singing] i'll never catch my breath!

snowy:[singing] say goodbye to those who know us,we are fools in school for cutting P.E.!

kirito:[singing] are they ready for oberon?!

michelle:[singing] cosmania is upon us!

sissi:[singing]:now that i really wish that we know how to swim!

will:[singing] be a woman,swift as a coursing river,hi-ya,mysterious as the the darkside of...the moon!,hi-ya!

snowy:we are ready for cosmania,and for oberon,are we ready now will!

will:you are ready!,so rubinus my girl,i'll be giving you a script,we girls are good,intro,name,wilhelmina!

ruby:thanks!

tasha:see what rita did last year?!

sissi:really,rita and ruby will pay big time,they are queens oberon's assistants,better than shenron & swiper the fox!

tasha:right,they are meanies and princesses of the worlds tree,they captured daisy star to be the new queen titania!

molly star:my sister,they will all pay!

julia:[singing] can you feel it rising!

hanna:hey,julia!

julia:you!

snowy:we will not serve a false princess!

julia:you're in my way,acting all high and strong,like a big shot that you are!

sissi:[singing] we can make a promise!

molly star:[singing] i can make a plan!,i can make a difference!

snowy:[singing] we can take a stand!,we can make an effort!,if we only understand!,that we...that we can make a change!

julia:no,no,you don't understand,i ruin your play!

ruby:no it is not,i'm from both shows,you are mean to me and my friends,just trust us!

steven universe:please,it's for the best!

spongebob squarepant:right,with or without nuts!

julia:chocolate!,finally,thanks!,[singing] this is the thanks i get!

steven universe:[singing] you can make it different!,you can make it right!

spongebob:[singing] you can add some cheddar!

julia:cheddar!,yummy,krabby patty!

molly star:[singing] we don't have to fight!,you can make a effort!,starting with friday night!,but you...you can make a...change!

julia:just can it,won't ya!,i'm putting into maximum overdrive!,you can't just make everything better by singing some stupid song!,jeez,stupid happy roblox girl,stupid squarepants!,stay out of this now steven universe!,you too fantasy patrol and super cuties,you too new student ruby!

will:great job,but this scene is not for fighting,it's just a training scene,jeez!

julia:but the earth's air is cold,the potassium is getting low!

sissi:i need water,i'm dying fast!,aha,we need to drink from our bottles!

michelle:how's rehearsal going?!

hanna:fine!

emily:just great!

molly star:we're singing and rehearsing in character!

rita:who dares to interfere with julia and us in this hour!

sissi:that would be us!

queen hannah dawn oberon:so,you are the ones who got pass shenron and swiper the fox!,who are we!

queen unikitty dawn oberon:we are the queens oberon!

queen dolores dawn oberon:here for a meeting,at the world tree,face us whenever you're ready!,until then,toodles!

julia:remove them from my sight!

molly star:we need more training!

dory:she's got dust for brains and termites in her smile!

stan lee:so,who brought the popcorn and candy!

julia:my big night!

snowy:it's over julia,give ruby her role back!

julia:huh,my costume,huh,i'm naked,damn you fantasy patrol and super cuties!

will:each and everyone of you is special,huh,julia,stop,do not touch your vaginal,stop!

julia:i broke it,and my vaginal too!

will:one minute left,what to do!,give her a band-aid,quick!

michelle and julia:[singing a duet] we can be strong,we are...intergalactic princesses!

sissi:we save the play,time to defeat queens oberon!

kirito:next time,gilded hero + world seed!

tigerhead/ludo studios/BBC

aniplex

ruby snow anime now

fremantle

sega

lionsgate

imagi studios