season 2- episode 5- i ate people's doordash food

crunchyroll-chan:wow,cool,another one,fine,cum inside,pregnant again,i like it,thanks lime chiffon!

lime chiffon:you're welcome,you're watching crunchyroll on demand!

sissi test:i ate people's doordash food!

molly star:hit that subscribe button,and check out our stuff at starsquad.shop!

SMG4:now,on to the episode!

alex spider:and enjoy yourself!

molly star:still hurts by drinking travis' tampico zero sugar from dollar tree that is sent by doordash!,dance zero,dance,good!

michelle:well molly,you need to work today!,and kimmy fike is the owner of dollar tree!,jeez!

daisy star:if i share this doordash with you,i'll leave you alone!,here,i got golden corral!

molly star:i'll try the auntie B's chicken,taste great for supper!

daisy star:sure,just take one!

molly star:one bite,maybe two!

daisy star:molly star,stop it now,just one leg,that's it!,no more chicken,try a fish stick!

molly star:sure!

daisy star:but it's called fried pollock!,taking one!

molly star:of course!,yummy!,one more won't hurt!

daisy star:share,jeez,my meal,jeez,try the mac and cheese,it's delicious!

molly star:sure!,i'll have half!

daisy star:you have share with me!

molly star:food frenzy and food coma!

daisy star:molly star,get up,jeez,get up!

sad gun:daisy,what have you done,there there,i'll help you,i'll bring your sister to the hospital!

daisy star:thanks maisy ztar!

SMG4:to the hospital!

daisy star:you owe me 5 dollars for my golden corral,i share it with you!,no more,i'll not buy golden corral anymore,i'll check on subway,i'll get a subway melt with turkey!,there it is,my meal,and don't share again!,yummy!,my meal!,and molly,she shared my doordash!

lora star:really,five dollars,well molly,nope,resist,brookie cookie,to your room,you share daisy and molly's doordash,i'm mad!,stay there!

brookie cookie:dang,lora star boarded up the doordash sharing doggie door!,now,i'm being punished!

lora star:get down here,you need a J.O.B,job!,to pay molly and daisy star back!

brookie cookie:okay!,a doordash order,okay,first client,travis!

DWMSM23:fine,i'll pay you!,here,your money!

brookie cookie;hi,name,brookie cookie dawn star doordash,next takeout is from subway,i'll take it to sara the bully!

sara the bully:where have you been,there you are,thanks for giving me my meal from subway!

brookie cookie:next order,it's from yaksha,jeez,she wants water from McDonald's- i'm lovin' it!,okay,here's your order!

yaksha:thanks,i love water,there's no bomb,and i defeated bangler,i guess astroboy will set the bomb to bangler's HQ!,thanks brookie!,hi,i have a doordasher help me get my water,and my bomb is not exploded,jeez,thanks,goodbye,excuse me!,brookie cookie,you're fired!

brookie cookie:fired,damn,but i need that job!

yaksha:don't ruin my bomb again!,jeez!

brookie cookie:next order,it's from miku hatsune,she wanted chicken nuggets from wendy's!

miku hatsune:my nuggets,at last,my dream come true,thanks brookie cookie!

brookie cookie:five dollars,eeyup!

miku hatsune:please,just not take us out of business,take our money and go!

brookie cookie:this is amazing!,my job here is done,i quit!

lora star:you got five dollars,good job,i'm putting my foot down now girls,no more subway,no more golden corral,for a little while,i'm making homemade fish sticks and homemade mac and cheese from now on!

hannah dawn star:molly,i'm redeemed,i know you have grown,you're getting vanna dawn star!,remember,she's nice!

molly star:a girl,i'll name you...vanna dawn star!

vanna star:teehee,i love it whee!,huh,is sad gun here!

sad gun:attention everyone,i'm gonna make them cry,i didn't revive queens oberon,my next plan,to kill kirito off!

kiriko:we had to stop her!

molly star:next time,sad bullet lycoris!