season 2- episode 4- who killed ragatha,the return of kagami tsurugi

sissi test:who killed ragatha,the return of kagami tsurugi!

caine:holy circuses,ragatha is killed by kagami tsurugi who is a super soldier,jeez!,emergency meeting!

ford pines:family meeting!

eda clawthorne:conversation,now!

molly star:okay!

caine:this is a homicide,which means,one of you did it,but who?!

ragatha:yummy,great comb!

ford pines:meeting...adjourned!

sissi test:this was a close one!

sad gun:my minions,you're fired!,i'll do it myself!,i'll send in kagami tsurugi to spy on you!

kagami tsurugi:hello friends!,nice seeing you!

caine:sorry pomni,start with my voodoo dolls!

pomni:caine,what are you up to?!

caine:nothing,so say goodbye!

kinger:jax,how could you do this to caine,he's my friend,you killed him,voodoo doll burner!

jax:i saved pomni,now,you're next!,hey kinger,tickle tickle!

kinger:teehee,stop it,that's tickleping's job,not yours,jeez!

jax:you should have listen to caine,got you now!,what's next,how about you ragatha,look,pretty hair,hi-ya!

ragatha:ouch,stop it,you are not bruce lee movie kicking my hair!

jax:more,okay,you should have listen to kinger!,i'll touch you in the vagina,see about that!

ragatha:huh,my hand,what are you doing ragatha,stop,be myself,huh,i'm cumming,aww,pomni!

jax:i messed with her enough,next,gangle!

gangle:what's wrong with you,sticking a ragatha voodoo doll's hand in her vagina and she made pomni pregnant,you sex pervert!

jax:pervert,really!

gangle:uh-oh!

jax:i'll play with you next!,try playing with me!,i'll find you and burn you into a crisp,just like caine did!,where are you going,i'll eat you like bacon!

gangle:jax,go away,just stay away!

jax:i'll burn you into lunch bacon!,i'll eat you up good!,now,for pomni!

ragatha:you're finished,a stab here,a stab there,two stabs in the chest,and done!,he'll not burn nobody else!

evil jax:play with me now,but don't run!

jax:help,my brother is after me!

molly star:really,sad gun has sent kagami to kill us all!

ladybug:yang black,jeez,kagami borrow adrien's cat miraculous,if she does cataclysm,it's all over for the amazing digital circus!

caine:huh,it will be the end of the digital circus if this keeps up!

sinon:and the end of gun gale online if this keeps up!

evil jax:i have a couple more,if you want pomni so bad,catch her if you can!

jax:i do love money!

sinon:snowy,ruby,sissi,hanna,kirito,baby kira and molly star,hurry,stop evil jax!

evil jax:this is your end!

jax:so close!

sad gun:is that so!,come face true power!

jax:run,again!

sad gun:i need your data,come back here!

jax:i can dodge a bullet,but no running from one!,so close!

evil jax:open this door NOW!,1,2,3!,sweet dreams,good night!,this is your end!,guess what?!,here's johnny!

donnie:here's donnie!

sheen:here's sheenie!

evil jax:a turtle and a human,saving another human!

leafa:you're evil,run away!,do not return!

kiriko:whoa leafa,stop,he's jax's brother!

evil jax:how dare you...inferior humans poke me in the eye!,i'll end you!,this is your end!

kaufmo:what are you doing in my room!,[turns into one abstracted monster] you better run!

pomni:final touch,huh,ragatha,you ate my lunch called bacon and eggs,you'll pay!

evil jax:i love girls that cook food,where is my meal?!,it's gone,you give it to ragatha,you traitor!

jax:this can't be,my brother tricked her to be with ragatha,and not me!,he'll pay!

lilamoth:a mad little purple bunny who's heart is broken,fly away my akuma,evilize him!,nabbit,name,lilamoth,from now on,you'll steal all their stuff in this bag,all i ask in return are crimsonbug and claw scratcher's miraculous!,i'll give you an additional power!,stompp,your power in mine,here,this will glitch the amazing digital circus and gun gale online out of comission!

jax:as said!

zoe:tikki,spots on!

alya:plagg,claws out!

claw scratcher:cataclysm!

crimsonbug:no more evil doing for you little akuma,de-evilize,gotcha,goodbye little butterfly!

jax:i didn't mean to shut down the amazing digital circus and gun gale online,i'm sorry!

pomni:that's okay,i forgive you!

jax:i'll teach you not to mess with pomni!

pomni:jax,calm down!,good!

evil jax:see you later bro,until we meet again!,huh,my brother,we are twins!,friends!

jax:friends!

zooble:i can't stand it anymore,where is the exit?!,please!,get me out of there!,please!

caine:zooble my dear,something wrong?!,i'll help you!

zoobella:you are nice,fine,i'll go!

cayne:great choice!

caine:you have friends,cool!

zooble:it is cool!

molly star:next time,i ate people's doordash food!

gooseworx

tigerhead/ludo studio/BBC

star squad

wildbrain heroes

aniplex

ruby snow anime now

fremantle

sega

lionsgate

imagi studios

toon frollo studios plus original