season 1- episode 8- gilded hero + world seed

lime chiffon:crunchyroll chiffon-chan,you are on in 3,2,1!

crunchyroll-chan:aww,name,crunchyroll-chan,that's our daughter named cinnamon churro-chan,and you are watching crunchyroll,now,on with our show,and hey mash burndeaded,i'm not edible!

mash burndeaded:sorry!

ruby:gilded hero + world seed!

snowy and sissi:your attacks are weak,the blades in sword art online and other MMORPGs hit way harder,and they hurt way more!

queen dolores dawn oberon:unbelievable!

queen unikitty dawn oberon:i've got some of them few bugs left to deal with!,huh!

hanna:system log-in,ID heathcliff,bennee,the rock and caine!

queen hannah dawn oberon:huh,those ID cards,jeez!

molly star:right my daughter,my teen!,system command,enable admin rules,set ID queens oberon to level 1!

queen dolores dawn oberon:it's queen,it's goddess!

DJ:we don't think so!

michelle:you stole everything in this world!,our both shows and the world tree!

kirito:everything,including it's people!

queen titania:you fiendish little punk!

kirito:you put king oberon in chains!,i'll free him!,system command,enable admin rules,set ID titania to level 1!

asuna yuuki/queen titania:give me a sword!

kirito:system command,generate object,ID excalibur!,there,kill yourself!,settle it!

snowy:the queens of thieves versus the gilded heroes!,system command,set pain absorber to 0!

queen titania:farewell,kirito,log-out! [logs out by not killing herself and dropping excalibur]

queens hannah,dolores and unikitty dawn oberon:ouch!,yikes,fine,we'll die! [stabs themselves in the vaginal,dies and gets deleted all in one]

redeemed king oberon:what happened?!

kirito:sugou,i've freed you!

snowy:we've stopped these girls!,log out!

a few years later

hannah dawn star:you're late now molly star!,you too fantasy patrol and super cuties,or should i say...rainbow mirabel a.k.a kirito!

snowy:who's there?!

molly star:yikes,hannah!

rainbow mirabel:yikes,dolores!

kirito:yikes,asuna yuuki!

sissi:yikes,unikitty dawn unikitten!

dolores madrigal:i've been out so long!

asuna yuuki:waiting to kill you now kirito!,get up,get up!,pick up your butter knife,good,wow,it's a piece of bread,good,wow,it is you!

unikitty:i know that you hurt me in the world tree!,fine,i'm sorry for what i did to you!,forgive us!

molly star:hannah dawn star,meet maggie,we are here for you!

snowy:we forgive you now unikitty dawn unikitten!

rainbow mirabel:dolores madrigal,i forgive you,don't kill yourself again,jeez!

yui:rainbow mirabel,kirito,asuna,fantasy patrol,super cuties and molly star!,sugou and luisa and daisy star are waiting for you!

snowy:our true final battle is over!

sugou:really,good job!

luisa madrigal:aww,mirabel,good girl!

daisy star:fantasy patrol,super cuties and molly star,we can go to agil's/sea fusion/avengers' tower right after brookhaven school!,and we can meet up with brookie cookie!

miss pace:be sure to read "hercules",and be sure to do the play script of "dazy star",class dismissed!

snowy:we'll have vitamin D milk please!

molly star:juice please!

daisy star:make that 2!

rainbow mirabel:one arepa please!

kirito:bourbon on the rocks please!

sora strife:make that two!

skies over freelia,cait sith territory,friday,febru-barry 9th,5324

barry buns the 3rd:help me!

snowy,kirito and kiff:hang on barry!

asuna:shall we face aincrad again!

fantasy patrol and super cuties' adventures- the end

and now,the post ending and next season

sad gun:dann1,false victor!

sword art online the series will return in "fantasy patrol and super cuties' adventures 2- sad bullet lycoris"