season 2- episode 7- feeling emotional

tom 2.0:toonami starts now!

molly star:hit the subscribe button!

daisy star:be sure to check out our stuff at starsquad.shop!

SMG4:now,on to the episode!

alex spider:and enjoy yourself!

danny dawn star:girls and brookie cookie and kirito and sinon and baby kira and SMG4 and SMG3 and miku hatsune and hailey banx and mirabel madrigal and blake belladonna,get up!,school time!,it's valentine's day!

molly star:valentine's day,aww,luka megurine,my girlfriend,i'm her girlfriend,jeez!

danny dawn star:really molly star,you're in love with luka megurine!,jeez,stop that!

singer:i'm in love with the cocoa,i got it from a rolycoly,i'm in love with tapu koko!

daisy star:stop that,it's not a pokemon the series sun and moon ultra legends song,are you out of your mind!

molly star:going to school on a sunday,but it's sunday,jeez!

lora star:i don't care,you're going to school!

SMG3:i can work on a sunday,so do not wake me until ten o'clock!

SMG4:i'll start a youtube video,so do not interupt me!

kirito:bourbon on the rocks please!

sora strife:make that two!

michelle:are you drinking whiskey,girls don't drink whiskey,they drink juice!

kirito:you ruin everything!

whis:second chance!

kirito:bourbon on the rocks please!

sora strife:make that two!

brookie cookie:would you keep it down,i'm trying to study on my reproduction test in biology!

miku hatsune:jeez,i'm trying to sing the miku hatsune project diva song!,don't interupt!

blake belladonna,mirabel madrigal and hailey banx:don't interupt us when we are in the gym!

daisy star:fine,school time!

molly star:so many months of school!,fine,i'll go!,yikes!

singer:i'm in love with luka megurine,i got it with rin kagamine,i'm in love with luka megurine!

daisy star:stop that,that song is from project diva,jeez!

lora star:get out of bed,school awaits you!

molly star:we have the whole school to ourselves!

SMG4:quiet,we're in the library!

molly star:we're school alone!

daisy star:school alone!,damn!,and it's only...nine forty one!

brookie cookie:to the library!

daisy star:i love you!,a-choo!

mrs. kissinger:one more sound and you're going to lunch for good!,not another sneeze!,jeez!

molly star:yummy!,an apple a day keeps the doctor away!

king clawthorne of demons:an elixir a day keeps the curse at bay!

mrs. kissinger:one more sound and you're going to lunch for good!,not another word!,jeez!

molly star:wow,this waffle and these pancakes are good!,i'll call lora and danny,our moms!,i love you!,huh,disconnected,we are in school and this is sunday,and it's...nine fifty-eight,what,nine fifty-nine,we are in library!