season 2- episode 8- zekken + mother's rosario + our hero

crunchyroll-chan:my baby girl is here,her name is liffon danish,i like it,you're watching crunchyroll on demand!

miku hatsune:zekken + mother's rosario "without you,you'll be in our minds and in our heart" + our hero!

asuna yuuki:are you zekken by any chance!

[flashback plays]

[zekken appears as he log out dropping his equipment]

[flashback ends]

yuuki konno:[blushes] i'm not a boy!,jeez!

raimundo:gongyetempi!,axe of the volcano!,bring the heat!

yuuki konno:[does the mario 64 fall into lava sequince],no one burns my butt!,hi-ya!

lisbeth:ouch,my ears,i'll hold them!

molly star:mine too!

mayor humdinger:try this on for size,blue dragon,demon fang,beast,sword rain aplha 2.0!

raimundo:sword of the storm!,getting cold now!

molly star:i need a coat!,sands of time!

asuna yuuki:got her!,huh!

raimundo:jack saw my heart of jongg!

jack spicer:you saw it,spear of glaciers!

raimundo:no way that i'm losing to you!,hands of space!

asuna:yuuki saw my quadruple pain!,no way!,i won't lose to you!,snake bite!,whoa,did i do that!

yuuki:that hurts!

whis:second chance!

asuna:yuuki saw my quadruple pain!,no way!,i won't lose!

zayto:is this...the 11 hit combo!

billy cranston:right,here it comes,triceratops protection rosario!

zayto:love you,but thanks!

[after the yuuki group left,cherry jam appears]

cherry jam:[singing] this is a bitter sweet goodbye,tears and smiles at the same time,remember all the good times we have share,we have our memories,stay the best of friends,please come back and visit soon,just for a day or a afternoon,without you,the sun won't be as bright,things won't be such right,we won't feel complete,missing beat,it's so true,when you will be there,you are in our minds and you are in our...heart!

at the top of the cathedral,snowy,kirito and sissi made it to quinella's throne room

snowy:we won't let you go all alone!

molly star:yuuki konno group is dead,you killed them,you monster!

simba:murderer,you don't deserve to live!

quinella:simba,please listen!

kirito:listen to yourself!,you're nothing but a usurper who kills innocent people and loves things!

sissi:eugeo,pomni,sonic,it is not to blame for saving alice,jax and stix synthesis 30!,but half of those regrets are ours to carry!,we'll bring them back!

anne and spring:give alice,jax and stix back,bring them back!

calamity anne and super sprig:quinella,you are a fiend!

molly star:you don't deserve to live!

quinella:molly,please listen!

kirito:listen to yourself!,you're nothing but a usurper who kills innocent people and loves things!

snowy:together,we'll bring them back!

quinella:unacceptable,i will not allow uninvited invaders to do such things in my world!

moon girl:your world,really,but,i'm stopping you right here!

quinella:ouch,how dare you inferior humans attack me in the chest!,that is unacceptable,i will not allow uninvited invaders to do such things in my world!,on your knees,all of you!,bow to quinella!

snowy:no,you're nothing but a usurper,you kill innocent people,we'll make you pay!

quinella:i rule all things,not you!

moon girl:so that's how it is!

quinella:HOW DARE YOU!

snowy,kirito,moon girl and sissi and molly star:hyaaahhh!

quinella:farewell,fantasy patrol,moon girl & devil dinosaur,super cuties,molly star and kirito,thanks! [dies,shuts down and turn into a item]

sissi:we have won!

defoko utane:all the lights,up in the sky,things that i,can ever have explain myself by and by,all the times,that can't unexplain,things that i,can ever have explain,now i'm not alone,a family of my own,i get to go home with you,home,sweet,home,i'm...with you!