season 2- episode 1- tickle,tickle but try not to laugh

a few years later after the incident in alfhiem online

sad gun:danny number one dawn star,false victor,you'll be crying by true power!

daisy star:yikes,maisy ztar,stop,no,damn!

danny dawn star:i'm feeling sad! [crying]

sad gun:now this is true power,remember my name,and my fave weapon,the name i share with this weapon,name,sad gun!

korone inugami:[singing] there is no time to lose now,we can make a spark of crimson red,it burns bright with a teenieping or your gun just waiting to ignite in our hearts,let every impulse bring it in,strike fire in the hearts of men,time to...begin!

romi:tickle tickle- try not to laugh!

teeheeping:so this is where GGO participants get ready for bullet of bullets 13!,teehee!

romi:quiet down teeheeping!,jeez!

rainbow ruby:well,we fantasy patrol turn into toons while we are in gun gale online!

rainbow mighaela:well,water you waiting for!

gwendolynn zapp:farm joke!

kiriko:we need to find sinon,she'll know what to do?!

trustping:trust!

sissi test:why me,i'm a toon too!,are we all toons,jeez!

kiriko:and i'm a girl!,yikes!

romi:kiriko,quiet down!,jeez!

heartsping:chu!

joahping:do you study here now!,joah!

teeheeping:teehee!

romi:good morning principal olivia!

olivia:get to class before i'll punish you!

tickleping:tickle,tickle!,i got them now sad gun!

sad gun:great work tickleping,i'll send in cog patrol and shadow guardians to stop them!

principal olivia:machines...in my school,oh-no they don't!

sad gun:damn,i'll get you next time!,but i'll send back tickleping,she'll get more data!

trustping:tickles so much,trust!

sad gun:got the trustping data,i need more,where is kirito,there you are!

kiriko:[crying] so many tears,so many tears,she got my data!

sinon:sad gun,get kirito/kiriko his/her data back!

sad gun:okay,kirito data,go back to him/her!

kiriko:a close one!

joahping:joah!

romi:this must be the work of maisy ztar a.k.a sad gun and a jewel teenieping!

principal olivia:you,class,now!

heartsping:that's tickleping,chu,she's one of sad gun's minions for bullet of bullets 13,i knew it!

ian:really ticklish!

sad gun:got ian's data,just one more,then i'll revive queens oberon!

kiriko:not on my watch!,starburst spinning shot!

sad gun:my data,gone,damn you,i'll get you yet! [ting]

sinon:great job kiriko!

romi:right and cheerful,teeheeping time!,princess ruby of laughter,spreading smiles!

kiriko:name,kirito,kirito the swordsman,in the name of the sword art online series i protect,i'll punish you!

princess ruby of laughter:name,princess ruby of laughter,well tickleping,it's over,i'll bring you home this time!

sailor moon:name,sailor moon,champion of justice,on behalf of the moon,i'll punish you!

snowy the alolan vulpix:we're fantasy patrol,on behalf of sword art online the series,i'll punish you!

sissi test:we're super cuties,on behalf of sword art online the series,i'll punish you!

princess ruby of laughter:tickleping,party's over!

kiriko:give up and get arrested!

sailor moon:or i'll use my moon princess heatache attack!

sissi test:your choice!

snowy the alolan vulpix:moon princess heatache attack,get arrested or the ice!,you choose!

romi:into the diamond cube!,teenieping,i got you!

sad gun:my minion,gone,i need more,just you wait kirito,this isn't over!

romi:a welcome gift to our new friend!

amanda lee:[singing]:i wish to numb my heart,to numb my heart,against the pain and take it away,i'll make my way along the dark,without any care of the world around me now,within my heart we hide,our fragile side,the weakness i don't want to show proof,couldn't put it in two words,can't say a thing,it's just absurb,we will hide away in hopes of the world that will can forget us soon,until the day we see the light!

sissi:next time,the star squad sisters marathon!

teletoon/spinmaster entertainment

tigerhead/ludo studios/BBC

aniplex

ruby snow anime now

fremantle

sega

lionsgate

imagi studios