CHAPTER 1-10

Chapter 1 The Era of the 1980s Female Sovereigns

It is 1980, but this 1980 is not the 1980s in the conventional sense, but the 1980s in the world of women.

The adobe house built with yellow mud has only four walls, making it poor and crude.

Qi Suya suddenly woke up.

It was early in the morning, and she was sitting on the hot kang, with the wind and snow blowing outside.

She saw an old calendar hanging on the wall, a thick stack, with a page torn out every day, very old-fashioned.

The date is marked on it, just after the New Year, the eighth day of the first lunar month.

He lowered his head and looked at his little paws. They were dirty, and they were also thin and pitiful. His little hands were like chicken paws.

She was wearing an old-fashioned sweater that had not been washed for a long time. It was almost sticky to the felt and had several holes in it. Then, her whole body exuded a stinky smell, which made her very heady.

"Oh my God!"

Scratching her greasy scalp, she looked up to the sky and sighed.

Damn it, where is this, soul penetration?

...

"Sister Yaya, are you awake?"

The visitor was a young man.

The young man is thin, quiet and delicate, with very beautiful facial features.

He was wearing an old gray cotton-padded jacket and black trousers, which was covered with patches. He was as tall as a willow branch, but he looked pale and frail.

He had refreshing short hair, shy eyes, and a shy expression. He seemed to be ill. He coughed twice every time he took a step, and he was deeply ill.

"Brother Jin got a small bag of millet back from the city yesterday, and the family decided to cook porridge."

The boy brought a wash basin.

The washbasin was placed on the bed, and he urged Qi Suya with a smile: "Sister Yaya, quickly put on your cotton-padded jacket, everyone is waiting for you to serve dinner."

The handsome face is thinned into a small strip, and the eyes appear to be large and clear. He is somewhat ignorant of the world. At first glance, he looks a bit naive and weak.

However.

When he was avoiding people, an extremely twisted sinister flash appeared in his eyes.