CHAPTER 21-30

Chapter 21 Have you ever heard a sentence

After going back and forth several times, every time Dajin struggled to raise his head, his head was pushed back into the river by Qi Suya.

The bones of this water-cooled golden head were numb, and it felt like the head was frozen stiff.

Dajin's eyes were getting darker and darker, and his heart was filled with anger. At the same time, he was also a little frightened, and he began to be afraid.

asphyxia!

All the water she sucked in through her nose tube was water, and she drank a lot in her mouth. She choked and coughed, and instead drank a lot of cold river water again.

Until the end, Dajin's consciousness gradually disappeared and she was on the verge of drowning.

Qi Suya suddenly pulled Dajin out by his hair, and then without saying a word, slapped her mouth four or five times to wake Dajin who was on the verge of coma.

Dajin was in pain and coughing. She spit out several mouthfuls of cold river water and shivered from the cold. Especially when the cold wind blew and snowflakes were floating in the sky, her head became stiffer and she shivered again from the cold.

Qi Suya looked very cold.

"Say it or not?"

she asked again.

Dajin was stunned. Before he could speak, there was another crash and Qi Suya pushed him into the cold river water again.

...

In the end, Dajin collapsed by the river like a dead dog. She finally gave in.

Qi Suya shook off the water on her hands.

After arguing with Dajin for such a while, her entire sleeve was wet, and a lot of water was splashed on her cotton-padded jacket, and traces of being soaked could be seen.

She frowned and walked forward.

Dajin said there were about ten human traffickers in total. Because of her sudden change of heart, Wang Lan thought of a trick to divert the tiger away from the mountain, and urgently notified the traffickers to change the transaction time.

Now, the Jiang family members are being held in a wooden house in the back hill outside the village. Wang Lan should be there, waiting to meet the traffickers.

...

Wang Lan locked the people into a wooden house. In addition to the Jiang family, there were also people from the Dajin family and Wang Lan's own family.

Some were sad and angry, some were shouting, but Wang Lan ignored all these voices to the end.

But her face looked ugly.

She cursed and walked back, deciding to catch a few more, mainly from the Jiang family, which had a large population.

But when she went to the Jiang family before, she only caught the Jiang family brothers and a useless old man, leaving aside the second room Su family.

There were about ten members of the Jiang family, but only these few were caught. Wang Lan was dissatisfied with this.

She walked some distance away from the wooden house, and could see the outline of the wooden house in the distance.

The wooden house is located at the foot of the mountain, surrounded by dead trees and old forests. But it was just after the New Year, with heavy snow and ice, and the forest was bare and leafless. The environment looked very depressing.