CHAPTER 11-20

Chapter 11 I hate Mr. Qi the most in my life.
She grabbed the small basin used to hold cabbage and potatoes and cut it on Lu Zhiyuan's head with a clang.

Tangtang and water splashed all over Lu Zhiyuan, making Lu Zhiyuan squeak because of the heat.

Qi Suya spat fiercely.

"Damn it! Mr. Qi, I hate anyone who dares to steal food from me the most in my life!!"

All of a sudden, everyone was stunned.

This person turns over his face like he is turning over a book.

Especially Lu Zhiyuan, he was simply confused.

"Yaya?"

He shouted that only the Jiang family was sensitive.

When they heard Qi Suya calling himself "Master Qi", the expressions of several people in the Jiang family flashed, especially the second brother Jiang.

Yaya had called himself Master Qi before, but that time, he thought he had heard wrong.

But now?

Qi Suya kicked out.

"Where do you have the courage to take food from me? My things can only be taken and given away with pleasure, and cannot be robbed!"

"Eat my food, use me, squeeze me, and you dare to compete in front of me?"

Originally, the soul was in a very bad body, and there were all kinds of signs that showed that the original owner was a bad guy in the past, and then he thought he had bad character, but he turned out to be a fool?

The whole family who was kind to her was treated harshly by her and was forced to kill her. Instead, they deliberately took advantage of her and were supported by her and raised to be smooth and smooth?

This man was not only stupid, but also stupid. She had never seen such a retarded person in her life.

Qi Suya kicked Lu Zhiyuan to the ground. She got up angrily, then grabbed Lu Zhiyuan's hair and dragged him out of Jiang's house and went straight to the Lu's house next door.

Bang!

He violently kicked open the door of the Lu family, and Aunt Lu panicked.

Lu Zhiyuan's hair was clenched in Qi Suya's hand. He was in pain now. He covered his scalp and kept cursing, shouting that Qi Suya dared to do this to him and would never marry him in the future.

Qi Suya laughed angrily.

"People look ugly, but they want to be beautiful. Marry you? Where do you get the confidence to think I can like you?"

She grabbed Lu Zhiyuan's hair, swung it violently, and threw him on Aunt Lu.

Ignoring the frightened expressions on the Lu family's faces.

She gritted her teeth and smiled ferociously, her eyes were fierce and domineering, and her eyebrows were even more arrogant and cruel.

She is a ruthless person who can live a comfortable life in the last days. Otherwise, how could she keep the tens of thousands of materials piled up in her own space?

She despises the original owner because he has no limits in his actions.

Without even the most basic sense of morality, even if such a person is still alive, he is like a bedbug, worse than a walking corpse.

As for this Lu Zhiyuan, he dared to steal her things, and he did it so confidently?

Oh, it's really awesome!