CHAPTER 61-70

Chapter 61 Your face is really good-looking
"Why are you gone? I just put Gou Sheng to sleep, and when I turned around, I found that you were gone."

She put down the melon seeds, wiped off the crumbs on her hands, and then stood up with a smile.

She is not tall, but has a strong aura.

Although he looks playful and smiling, there is a sharp edge in his eyes.

Yanchen tilted his head naively and continued to giggle.

Qi Suya was also smiling. She stood on tiptoes and walked very nimble.

She walked towards Yanchen, but Yanchen stayed there stupidly and didn't move.

When the distance was close, Qi Suya raised her face and stared at the tall man.

"Speaking of..."

He looked very shrewd.

"You have a really nice face. Otherwise, this is it!"

Suddenly there was a snap, and he clapped his hands vigorously, as if he had made a decision. This unexpected applause made Yanchen's heart skip a beat, and then his heart sank, and he was pondering in his heart, but his face was still stupid and dripping with tears. Not exposed.

Qi Suya smiled like a little fox.

"Look, I don't think you're stupid, and you don't think I'm ugly. Let's live together! Then I'll support you and make sure you have enough to eat and drink. What do you think?"

Yanchen tilted his head and continued to giggle.

Still pretending!

She rolled her eyes in her heart, but Qi Suya smiled like a flower.

"But you have to let me inspect the goods first, right?"

The fool's elegant and handsome face was slightly open.

Qi Suya smiled particularly obscenely, her eyebrows were frivolous and she raised Yanchen's chin.

"Although this face is good and the figure is not bad, what if it doesn't work? Come on, come on, without further ado, let's have a fierce fight!"

She pretended to take off the man's clothes, looking like a little pervert.

There was a hint of less obvious nervousness in the depths of the man's pupils.

But at this moment, he suddenly noticed the girl's cunningness.

Yanchen: "..."

He still looks silly and smiles very cutely, but he feels more at ease in his heart.

Like a wooden stake stuck in place, she didn't resist and allowed the girl to tear open her cotton-padded jacket.

Qi Suya: "..."

I really don’t believe it!

See how long you can pretend!

In terms of acting skills, this actor surpassed Jiang Xiuzhen's acting-loving kid, but he couldn't stand it... He met a pig teammate.

Earlier, Bai Wenbin kept peeking at this man. She was neither blind nor stupid.

Even if he didn't react at the time, he understood everything he should have understood.

She knew what was going on.

A small hand pushed Yanchen's shoulder, and with a slight exertion, the man was pushed back.

She trapped the man at the base of the wall.

At this moment, the man's large cotton-padded jacket had been torn open by her, revealing the dark blue sweater underneath.