CHAPTER 31-40

Chapter 31 Cyanide
Chu Sijin complained, "Really, why did you push me? You're not gentle at all."

Then he took off the dry cigarette that was clipped to his ear and held it in his lips casually.

He bit the butt of the cigarette, his eyebrows raised, and his eyes seemed to be a little chilly, with a bit of coldness in them.

"Anyway, if you want to do it, keep doing it. Now that things have happened, there is no need for us not to be afraid of you."

"This family used to be very peaceful, but because of you, we suffered too many injuries for two years in a row."

"Brother Yan doesn't like you, and I hate you too. If you know better, just stay in your own room peacefully and stop running out and making trouble, or wait until Brother Yun and the others come back from outside... ha."

Brother Yun, the boss of the big house, the one above Jiang Yanzhou is also the Jingyun mentioned by the old man, Jiang Jingyun.

His eyebrows arched, as if he had foreseen a good show.

...

Qi Suya thought in her heart, this family has a large population, and this charming man, he mentioned before that he "changed his mind when he found that the wind direction had changed."

She speculated in her heart that the other people who were not at home were thinking of ways to deal with her?

Her mind sank.

These people hold on to their own leverage. Unless they are a flawless egg, if there is a slight flaw, they will take revenge on themselves.

Her scalp was numb and she was also very stressed.

"Anyway, I'm here to deliver medicine to you."

After saying that, he grabbed Chu Sijin's hand and stuffed the medicine bag into the man's palm.

The man raised his eyebrows, he was still charming and carefree.

She was sullen.

"I also know that you don't like me, so I will find a place as soon as possible and move away from here, so that you can rest assured that no one will be violent to you in the future."

She glanced at Chu Sijin, and then walked to the kitchen without saying a word.

She had to plan ahead.

The man revealed that she had a premonition that a crisis was coming, and she must first prepare her life-saving trump card.

After all, God knows what the original owner has done. Everyone in this family wants her to die, and they all hope that she will suffer.

If he had fallen into trouble before and was caught by these people again, his fate would definitely not be better.

Her eyes flickered, then she opened the cupboard next to the earthen stove and saw cold millet porridge.

Xiuzhen urged her to drink porridge this morning, and she was sure there was something wrong with the porridge.

If that happens, maybe this bowl of millet porridge can become his trump card in a desperate counterattack?

Thinking this way, maybe because I was unsure, I got closer and smelled it.

Immediately, her expression suddenly became stern.

What penetrates the nose is a light, bitter almond smell.

But, millet porridge, almond flavor?

She suddenly remembered something.