CHAPTER 41-50

Chapter 41: Who are you scolding?
"You little bastard surnamed Su, you are a heartless bastard. Stop pretending to be deaf and mute. Get out of here!"

Chu Sijin was stunned for a moment. When he looked back, he saw Su Nianchu, who had had all of his long legs amputated below the calves on the kang. He slowly raised his handsome face as pure as ice.

His expression was dull, his eyes were empty, and he looked so light, giving people an almost unreal feeling.

It seems that he is just a thin shadow cast by the gods and Buddhas on the world. He is so beautiful, but the beauty is so cold and unreal.

...

Qi Suya happily ate a big meal of fish and meat. As a result, her body changed from a fat person weighing more than 180 kilograms to a thin one. Her stomach stopped absorbing oil and water. She was probably in the state of a poor person who cannot enjoy happiness in his life. .

So much so that the oil and water in her stomach caused her to have a stomachache.

Her new home was at the root of a mountain, surrounded by ice and snow, and old forests. She was too embarrassed to rush into the woods to solve this physical problem, so she shamelessly rushed back to Daping Village, returned to the Jiang family, and borrowed the Jiang family's toilet.

Unexpectedly, she had just finished her work and was picking up her pants when she suddenly let out a scream, which frightened her ankles and almost caused her to fall into the pit.

This voice was very familiar to her. It was the aunt of the Lu family next door, the shameless Lu Zhiyuan.

"You little bastard surnamed Su, you are a heartless bastard. Stop pretending to be deaf and mute. Get out of here!"

The other party called out at a loud voice, and Qi Suya fastened her belt with a weird look on her face.

It is worth mentioning that the waistband of the pants these days is not as beautiful as the various styles in her original world, but is tied with a rope.

She subconsciously thought of that immortal figure with a pure appearance, and also recalled that he had asked her lightly - Yaya, why don't you die?

Qi Suya: "..."

...

Aunt Lu was furious. Su Nianchu was so cruel.

Before, her Zhiyuan just scolded this little brat, but in the end, this brat grabbed a brick and chipped Zhiyuan's head with blood.

Seeing Lu Zhiyuan's miserable state at that time, Aunt Lu was extremely anxious.

Even though women were inferior to men in this place, and girls were valued over boys, he was still her biological son. Seeing Lu Zhiyuan injured like that, how could Aunt Lu not be anxious?

So she kicked Su Nianchu twice and had no time to argue with Su Nianchu, so she hurriedly carried Lu Zhiyuan to the hospital in the city.

It was only now that she was so busy that she remembered Su Nianchu, so she knocked on the door aggressively.

Everyone in the Jiang family's house looked at Su Nianchu. Immediately, Jiang Yanzhou took the lead, with veins popping out of his forehead. He rushed into his kitchen and picked up a knife, and then rushed towards Aunt Lu with a sullen face.

Xiuzhen was very worried about this. He was afraid that his second brother would be impulsive, so he quickly followed to support him.

The same goes for Chu Sijin, even the old man at home couldn't sit still.