CHAPTER 51-60

Chapter 51 White and beautiful butterfly bones
In my last life, I was used to seeing the filth and stench of the apocalyptic killings. But in this life, I have changed my environment, but now I have to endure the disgust of everyone because of my past evil deeds. It seems that my life is all negative at first glance.

Only this silly man, as clean as a handful of snow, would make her soft-hearted and reluctant to say harsh words to him.

Of course, it could also be because I had a dog before, maybe it was empathy? Or is it something else?

In short, when she was the enemy of the whole world and the whole world was full of malice towards her, he would show her a clean and friendly smile.

She had to admit that this clean and friendly feeling was very special, and even gave her a feeling of enlightenment.

...

The river outside the village froze, so Qi Suya smashed a hole in the ice and carried a few buckets of water back and forth.

She built a simple earthen stove with bricks in the wooden house to make a fire, and Yanchen stayed here obediently to add firewood and boil water.

When the wooden bucket was half full of hot water and mixed with some icy cold water, Qi Suya pushed Yanchen over and brought over a cloth bag.

Shampoo, body wash, etc. are too expensive and conspicuous these days, so in addition to the clothes and pants she prepared for Yanchen, there are only bath towels, towels, and a bar of soap in the cloth pocket, but in this place in the Northeast It seems that soap is not called soap, but soap?

Handing the bag to Yanchen, Qi Suya asked, "Can you wash it yourself? Can you use my help?"

Yanchen blinked stupidly.

Qi Suya suddenly coughed again and quickly turned around: "Forget it, you can wash it yourself."

The sense of immersion was so strong that I almost forgot that the other person was a grown man, not her dog.

So she walked out with an embarrassed look on her face.

Yanchen tilted his head and looked at her stupidly.

But deep in his pupils, he seemed to be in a daze.

...

Qi Suya walked around in a big circle outside. After a full hour, she thought Yanchen should have finished washing, and then started to walk back.

When she came outside the wooden house, she reached out and opened the door, then raised her head and looked inside.

"Oh My God?"

Her pupils shrank.

Immediately, he looked frightened.

...

With the wind and snow blowing on her face, Qi Suya looked at the man in the room blankly.

The man's back was facing her, his upper body was shirtless, and his white back had beautiful butterfly bones, but his body...

Very scary, very scary.

For example, there are large scars on his shoulders, arms, and even his waist and abdomen.

The scars have long since healed and seem to have been left a long time ago. The strange thing is that the scars have smooth incisions, as if they were...

Qi Suya suddenly shivered and her whole body was covered with goosebumps.

The wooden door was open, and the cold wind blew in from the outside.