Chapter 1: Holo.Zero

"Holo, dinner is ready!", a voice from downstairs was heard. "I'll be right there dad!"
The young adult put his pencil away and stored his papers before going downstairs.

Holo: "What're we eating?"

Dad: "Food"

Holo: "Is the food edible?"

Dad: "Hopefully, I don't know what your father did with it..."

Holo: "Let's try it out then"
He scooped some of the food on his spoon.
*NOM*

Holo: "Since when is father such a good cook?"

Dad: "Is it that good?"

Holo: "Yeah"

Dad: "Let me try some too then"

------------------------------------
(Next Day, 8 AM)

"Good Morning father!", Holo said while rubbing his eyes.

Father: "Oh hey kid, did you sleep well?"

Holo: "Yeah. Is Dad awake yet?"

Father: "No he's still sleeping."

Holo sat down beside his second Father, who was watching the news. "Leader Gaytrap has officially made being straight illegal. Police forces are in search for the last straight people."
Holo snatched the remote and shut down the Tv.

Father: "Just like we predicted huh?"

Holo was silent

Father: "They're probably reaching us later today. Are you finished?"

Holo stood up
Holo: "Almost."

Father: "You better be, go finish it now."

Holo: "Yeah I was about to do that."

--------------------------------------
(11 AM)
Holo was just finished connecting some cables when the he heard a large smash coming from downstairs.
Holo: "Huh did father drop a crate or something?"
He went downstairs to see what that noise could've been.
Holo: "Father, what was that noise?"
He saw how his father was blocking the door which had a hole in it now.

Father: "They're here! Get your dad!"
Dad ran downstairs in panic and started helping his husband.
Dad: "Holo, get out of here!"

Holo started panicking too.
Holo: "But what about you guys?!"

Father: "They can't arrest us! We're not straight!"

???: "OPEN THE DOOR IDIOTS!"
With one kick the door flew across the room.

Holo: "Dad! Father!"

"It's fine, kid. Go to the machine." Father said while struggling to breathe.

"But what about you two?!"

"Don't worry about us kid." Dad said.

Dad, Father, I love you both... Goodbye.

"Well Well Well.", A deep voice said.

Holo turned around knowing exactly who it was.

"Leader Gaytrap.", Holo nodded formally. He was scared. But he tried hiding it.

After staring at each other, one with a cocky smile and the other with a frown, Gaytrap broke the silence: "You must the last straight person!" He laughed with his deep voice. Gaytrap wore a black hoodie with his cap on. You really couldn't see his face that was covered by a half broken rainbow mask. Only his dark blue eyes were noticeable.

"You bet!" He replied enthusiastically.

This confused the leader. "You know why I'm here... right?" He asked.

Holo replied enthusiastically yet again: "Of course!"

Gaytrap frowned.

"... Not." Holo added.

This made Gaytrap smile again. "Allow me to explain.", he said with a little chuckle between.

"Yeah give me all the deets." Holo nodded with a smile.

"So...", Gaytrap began explaining like it was some kind of evil villainous monologue. He focused on his hands that were helping him with summing stuff up.

Holo slowly tip toed backwards.

"First of all, I banned being straight from our country. And now I'm here to arrest you. Because guess what! You're the last one I haven't arrested! I wanted to come here personally to-" he paused to see that Holo wasn't there anymore. "Where did he go?" Gaytrap went up the stairs. "Mister Straight Guy are you here?" He opened a door to see Holo at the end shoving a glass ball in some weird machine. It looked like a mix between a fish tank and a 3D printer. Even though Gaytrap had no idea what it was, he knew this was an attempt on escaping. "YOU ABSOLUTE SHITTER!", He yelled.

Holo turned around and saw Gaytrap running towards him at a high speed. Abnormally high speed... Was it even humanly possible? Holo panicked. He jumped inside the machine, closed it off and pressed a button.

Gaytrap broke the glass of the machine. His arm went directly for Holo's neck. But to his suprise, he went through Holo. "WHAT IS THIS?!" He yelled still trying to grab Holo somewhere.

Holo smiled: "This machine is a little project of mine. I knew you'd come for me eventually so I built a machine capable of teleportation. Oh also, touching me is not gonna work. I've been transferred too much already."

Holo could hear the anger in Gaytrap's breath. "HOW DID YOU-"

"BLEHHH NOT TELLING!" Holo stuck out his tongue.

Gaytrap sighed in defeat. "Can you at least tell me your name?"

Holo thought for a second. "Call me uhhhh...
... Holo.Shitter."
With that Holo.Shitter disappeared.

Gaytrap quickly jumped in the machine and pressed the button. Nothing happened...
The punch had damaged the machine too much for another teleportation cycle.

"Holo.Shitter." Gaytrap repeated.