Chapter 6: Driproar

(43 minutes later in the ium box)

"Guitar, are you here?" Rumia asked as she opened the door. No answer. "Guitar?" She asked again. They heard a peep from upstairs. "Thank god, I thought Guitar disappeared." Rumia said to herself. The little insect rolled downstairs. Rumia stroked the top of Guitar's head playfully. P. Pimples squatted down next to Rumia. "Hey Guitar, Amel Waton is gone for a few days so you'll have to do it with us." She said. Guitar peeped. "It's so dusty in here!" Sarah said while she looked around. "Why don't we clean up?" P. Pimples said. "Oh! Let's suprise Amel Waton with it!" Rumia suggested. "Yeah!" Sarah agreed excitedly. "Let's begin!" Rumia said. "Woah there, we don't have cleaning stuff." P. Pimples said. "You go to the store." Rumia commanded with her finger pointing towards P. Pimples. "Alright." P. Pimples replied. She ran through the desert at high speeds.

"Soooo..." Rumia said as she swung her arms around. "Can I clean upstairs?" Sarah asked. "Sure!" Rumia replied. "Can you clean ground floor too?" She asked. "Can't you do it?" Sarah asked back. "I'm cleaning the basement." Rumia responded. "Oh, okay then." Sarah said.
------------------------------------
(21 minutes later)
Rumia and Sarah were playing with Guitar.

"Guys I'm back!" They heard from outside. It was P. Pimples. She had 2 large bags with her. She got inside. "What took you so long?" Rumia asked. "I bought a lot of stuff." P. Pimples answered. She placed down the bags. "These are the cleaning thingies." She said. Then she ran off again. "Huh wait what? There's more?!" Rumia asked. But P. Pimples was already gone.
--------------------------------------
(5 minutes later)
Rumia and Sarah already started cleaning. Like cleaning windows and removing dust. "I got the construction stuff!" P. Pimples yelled from outside as she was walking to the door again. "Why did you get construction stuff?!" Rumia asked while holding the door open for her. "Yeah, there's no way I'm getting attacked by those SBH's again. I'm isolating the place." P. Pimples responded. "Okay good poin-" Rumia got cut off by P. Pimples running off once again. "How much did she even buy?" Rumia asked to herself.
------------------------------------
(6 minutes later)
"Okay I got everything now!" P. Pimples once again yelled. "What did you bring this time a spaceship?" She opened the door. "Why did you buy a whiteboard?!" Rumia yelled. "There was a sale. Only five bucks!" P. Pimples responded. "Where did you even get the money from?" Sarah asked as she stuck her head out of the door. "Amel Waton has like 600k or something. She wouldn't mind me spending 400 bucks." P. Pimples responded.  "We'll see about that." Rumia smirked as she crossed her arms. "Also I ordered beds." P. Pimples said. "And they're just driving through the drylands to get here?" Rumia asked. "Yeah." P. Pimples replied dryly. "That's just hilarious." Rumia said. "I know." P. Pimples replied. "Anyway, let's get back to cleaning again." Rumia said.
-------------------------------------
(2 days and 7 hours later)

Rumia, P. Pimples and Sarah cleaned the entire house. Even Guitar helped. Rumia did the the basement. Sarah did the ground- and first floor. P. Pimples didn't clean. She isolated the house. No more SBH attacks!

Rumia and Sarah sat on the couch they just took from Amel Waton's old house. Sarah was petting Guiter who was sitting on her lap. P. Pimples was busy making pipelines. They renovated the ium box quite a lot. Even getting a stove in. "Amel Waton has such a comfy couch!" Rumia said as she sat upside down on the couch, looking at the ceiling. "There are no couches as soft as these in Nure." Sarah said. "What are they made of?" Rumia asked. "A wooden  bench with leather as seating." Sarah responded. "That just sounds uncomfy." Rumia said. Her phone beeped. An e-mail. "Hey I got an e-mail from NOREPLY@V0medicalcenter. Amel Waton has recovered from the Porner." She said. "No-reply?" P. Pimples stuck out her head from around the corner. Rumia nodded. "Reply to it." P. Pimples said. A mischievous expression grew on Rumia's face. "Yeah!" She said. "Dear V0 Healthcare center, I'm on my way to pick up Amel Waton. - Bowling Rumia." She said while typing. "Oh man I feel so hilarious right now." P. Pimples laughed. "Are we going to the city?" Sarah asked. "Yep." Rumia and P. Pimples answered at the same time. "Okay then." Sarah said while she put Guitar on the ground.
---------------------------------------
(Meanwhile at V0 medical center)