Chapter 7: The Serious Tower

The girls and Driproar stood in front of the massive tower. It was a gigantic pink tower with a silly bow tie. Why is it even called a 'Serious Tower'? The top was yellow and had two large antennas. Those were needed to power the biggest population on Mars. There is a large gate with rows and rows of screens to register. The screen had two options: 'Enter Citizen Pass' and 'I am not a citizen'. "What does this say?" Driproar asked. "Pick the second option. It says 'I am not a citizen'." Amel Waton said. Driproar pressed the second option. The screen scanned Driproar's face. Driproar made a questioning face. "What is it doing?" He asked. The screen made a picture from his head. "Hey, I wasn't ready!" Driproar said. Below the screen was a small hole. A card came out of it with Driproar's questioning face on it. The card said 'Indefinite Pass' in red letters. Driproar took it and looked at this picture of himself. He couldn't contain himself from laughing. "Bahahahah! I look so stupid!" He said while pointing at his pass. "Lemme see!" Rumia said while jumping to reach the card. She also burst out laughing. "What if we all just made wacky faces?" Sarah suggested. P. Pimples and Rumia's eyes lit up. "Sarah that's awesome!" Rumia said. "Me first!" P. Pimples ran to the screen. She tapped the 'I am not a citizen' option and posed for the camera.
--------------------------------
(12 minutes later)
They finally got inside of the Serious Tower. With their passes that contained their goofy faces in hand, they walked around. "Hey just so y'all know, I've never been here before." Amel Waton said. "Can't we get a map or something?" Rumia asked. "Oh how convenient. A large map." P. Pimples pointed at a large screen above them. The map had a small, orange layer. Telling them that they were on that layer. "This place is already huge, and it has a lot of floors too?!" Driproar said amazed. "It's peak architecture. Even Earth admits it." P. Pimples informed.

"Okay everyone, please don't get mad or anything. We're raising the rent with 0,00001% because it's a ridiculously small number!" A young adult man said on a stage. A huge crowd stood around him. The crowd laughed. The man and the crowd were both low quality, like everyone else on Mars. The man had long, brown hair in a ponytail and had brown eyes as well. This man was talking through a megaphone. He looked quite energetic with way he moved around. A real crowd pleaser. He wore a dark blue business suit with some not-so-serious colors. A yellow lapel and yellow topless cap. And also a pink tie. Weird colors for a business suit... The man pointed towards Driproar.

"Holy crap! There's a large lion man! Everyone panic!" The crowd turend around and became a big mess after seeing Driproar. Because how would you react if you saw a 2 meter tall lion man?

"No actually don't. I wasn't done with my speech." The man said. That made Driproar laugh. All the noise slowly stopped. "What a crowd control... who is he?" Sarah asked. "A politician or something?" Amel Waton guessed. "That is absolutely correct, woman in the back!" The man said. "Oh hey he heard me." Amel Waton said while she turned to her friends.
------------------------------------
(17 minutes later)

The speech of the man had ended. He had gone back stage. "Who was he anyway?" Rumia asked. "No idea." P. Pimples answered. "Anyway let's find that job thingy for Driproar." Amel Waton said. "Oh yeah." Driproar said. "Wait you forgot?!" Sarah asked. "This old man forgets some stuff now and then, heheh." Driproar laughed. "Wait how old are you actually?" P. Pimples asked. "51. But I still feel young!" Driproar laughed. The girls looked wide eyed at him. "No grey hairs? Congratulations." Amel Waton patted him on the back. Driproar laughed. "Thanks!" He said.

"Hey! Big lion man!" Someone yelled. They all turned around to see who was calling Driproar. "Oh you're the guy from the speech!" Driproar said. "The one and only! The name's Meo. Meo the president!" He stuck his hand waiting for a handshake. "Nice to meet you man!" Driproar said as he shook his hand. "Wait you're the president?!" Rumia asked. Meo nodded. "Oh I've heard your name on Tv once. Don't you need guards or something?" Amel Waton asked. "Nah I'm good. I have an awesome disguise!" Meo said as he spun around to show his disguise. It was just a large jacket... "Anyway, just wanted to say: Nice costume! It looks really realistic!" He said. Driproar laughed. "It's not a costume!" He said. "You're joking." Meo said with wide eyes. "No it's real. I'm a real uhhh... lion? Or whatever you guys call it." Driproar said. "You don't know what a lion is?" Meo asked. "He comes from another planet. It's a long story..." P. Pimples said. "I could believe that with everything that has been happening." Meo said. "Ya know what? We've got lions. Let's go to the zoo! I pay!" Meo suggested. "You'd do that for us?!" Rumia and Sarah asked at the same time. "Yea I've got nothing to do really..." Meo said. "Awesome! Thanks man!" Driproar said. "No problemo!" Meo replied.