Chapter 8: Feets

The sun was setting, making the sky look more orange than usual. Amel Waton put her key in the newly installed lock. "Honey, I'm home!" She said. "Why do you keep saying that?" Sarah asked. "It just sounds funny." Amel Waton answered. P. Pimples laughed a bit at that.  Rumia jumped on the couch immediately. "So soft!" she said. Amel Waton lifted her hat up. Guitar rolled out and got out of its ball form. It peeped as always. "Oh, Hi Guitar." P. Pimples said while sitting down on the couch. Guitar jumped on her lap. It probably wanted some headpats. "What if I order some pizza?" Amel Waton said.  "Yeah why not?" Rumia rolled on her back. "What's pizza?" Sarah asked. "It's food. I bet you'll like it." Amel Waton said. "Oh I want one with extra cheese." P. Pimples said. "What about you?" Amel Waton asked while nodding at Rumia's direction. "I'm fine with whatever." She answered. "Sarah, you can eat from mine. I can always buy something extra if you don't like it." Amel Waton said. "Oh okay." Sarah replied. "Okay I'll be right back." She got outside through the door and flashed off.
------------------------------------
(14 minutes later)

Amel Waton opened the door. "Pizza time!" She said with 3 pizza boxes in one hand, resting against her shoulder. "It smells good!" Sarah commented. "I know right!" P. Pimples responded. Alright everyone, let's dig in.

The girls sat on the couch and ate pizza while watching Tv. It was quite the vibe. "The line was pretty long man." Amel Waton said while grabbing a slice. "I could believe that." P. Pimples said. "Hey Sarah do you want a slice?"  Amel Waton asked. "Uhm... okay!" Sarah answered with her hands fidgeting. P. Pimples noticed. "Hey no need to be scared. It's tasty!" She reassured while patting Sarah on the back. Amel Waton gave Sarah a slice. "Eat from the tip." Amel Waton said. "Okay... here I go." Sarah said. She took a small bite and started chewing. It was quiet for a few seconds. It made Rumia notice who focused on watching Tv. "Oh my gosh! Sarah is eating pizza!" She said with suprise in her voice. Sarah took another bite without talking. "And? Waddya think?" Amel Waton asked. Sarah made the gesture that implied that she was going to finish chewing first by spinning her hand around next to her mouth. When she finally swallowed the second bite, she spoke up. "It's good!" Sarah said while taking another bite. "I told you." P. Pimples said with a smug on her face.
-------------------------------------
(34 minutes later)

The girls had finished eating. Rumia sat on the couch still watching Tv, sucking a cold drink out of a straw. She looked at the straw. "Didn't earth ban these things?" Rumia asked to Amel Waton who was putting away the pizza boxes. "I think so." Amel Waton said. "They use paper ones." P. Pimples said. "What's so hard about sipping out of a cup anyway?" Amel Waton asked. "It's hard." Rumia answered. "It isn't." P. Pimples interfered. "Yes it is!" Rumia said. She pointed at Sarah. "Sarah, back me up here!" She said. The other worldly girl looked clueless. "What's a straw?" She asked. "Nevermind..." Rumia said. She hopped towards the table where the rest was sitting with a pout on her face. Rumia put the straw on the table. "I don't wanna use it anymore." She said with her arms crossed. The three girls tried not to laugh. "What's so funny?" Rumia asked while sipping from her strawless cup. "It's just that you look like a cute little kid when you're angry." Sarah answered. "I'm NOT a kid! I'm seventee-"

*STOMP*

"What was that?" Rumia asked. "That came from downstairs." Amel Waton said. "Do you think it's that guy that wrote on the wall? Gay something something?" P. Pimples asked Amel Waton. "Huh who?" Rumia asked with a worried look on her face. "There was someone who used spray paint on a wall in the basement." Amel Waton said. "It covered some weird equation or something." P. Pimples added. "Okay we have to stay cautious." Amel Waton said. "Are we going downstairs?" Sarah asked with a hint of fear in her voice. "Yep." Amel Waton answered. "I mean you can stay here if you want. We need someone here." Amel Waton added. She turned around, pointing at the stairs. "Okay let's go." She said.
---------------------------------------
(2 minutes later)
Amel Waton, Rumia and P. Pimples slowly walked down the stairs. Rumia hopped as always. "This is gonna take way too long." P. Pimples said. She ran downstairs at high speeds. "Why did she start running?! It might be dangerous!" Rumia asked. "Well whatever." Amel Waton shrugged. She also went down the stairs at high speeds. "Hey wait!" Rumia said as she followed behind the two.