Chapter 3: The woods where some stuff all began

------------------------------------
(August 29th 2290)
A little snail was making its way to its destined location. A woman walked by. She saw the snail and squatted down next to it. "Hi Snail, Waton here." She said before getting up and walking away. The woman had blonde hair up to her shoulders. She wore a pretty revealing outfit for this time of the year: A short skirt, a white shirt with buttons, a bow tie and a pillbox hat. Isn't she cold?!

Her name? Amel Waton. She was currently walking through the woods. She didn't really have a reason. Then, she stumbled upon a transmission tower. Amel Waton had a funny idea. "Wouldn't be hilarious if... I did some dirty stuff with it?" She said inspecting the tower. "Yeah it would be hilarious." Amel Waton got into... action?
-------------------------------
(A minute later)
It has been only a minute until Amel Waton heard a voice from above. "Hey, could you not do that please?" The voice was heard from the top of the tower. It sounded like a female robot voice almost. "Who's there?!" Amel Waton yelled upwards. "Me." The voice replied. "Yeah and who's Me?" Amel Waton yelled back. "The Tower" the voice said. "What the hell? A talking tower?!" Amel Waton said confused. "Did you never see a talking tower before or something?" The tower said. "Actually yeah I haven't." said Amel Waton. The Tower hadn't prepared for this. "Oh... well... uhm... Just stop doing that!" The tower said. "Amel Waton looked at the tower for a few seconds and then immediately continued whatever dirty stuff she might be doing. "Oooh I'm inside the tower! I feel like a man right now!" Amel Waton joked. The tower got mad. "Stop it! Or else-

*CRACK*

A huge crack was heard echoing as far as Amel Waton could hear. "What the hell was that?" Amel Waton looked at her hands. They were grey. "WHAT HAPPEND TO MY HANDS?! WHAT HAPPENED TO MY ENTIRE BODY?!"
"- or else that happens..." The tower said with a sigh. "Okay but what the hell did you do to me?!" Amel Waton said looking at her hands. "You're low quality now. It happens when you DONT STOP WHEN I ASK YOU TO STOP!" The tower shouted. "Is there any way to fix this?" Amel Waton asked. "Not really..." the tower replied. "Well shit..." Amel Waton said. The tower explained: "Because of your... 'rubbing' I sent out a wave that will affect the entire planet." Amel Waton looked suprised. "Oh great... I'm pregnant now..." The Tower added. Amel Waton 's jaw dropped open. "HUH?!" Amel Waton yelled in absolute confusion. "Who's the father?!" Amel Waton asked. "You." The tower said. "But I'm a woman..." Amel Waton said still utterly confused. The tower sighed: "Look, I don't know how it works either. Don't ask me."

It was quiet for a painfully long minute.

"It's better if you... go now." The Tower said. "Yeah I guess I'll go now..." Amel Waton said while still trying to process everything. She walked away from the pregnant tower. "What the hell was that..." She sighed. On her way out, she saw the snail following her direction.
-------------------------------------
(9 minutes later)
Leaving the entrance of the big forest, she stood still for a little moment. "Wait I'm gonna be a parent then? Meh" she shrugged.

She exited the forest and entered the great drylands. There's not a lot out there. Just some people who don't live in society. Must be peaceful.

Is she gonna walk through the entire drylands to get home? Yes, she is.
-------------------------------------
(35 minutes later)
"What's that?" Amel Waton spotted something.  Looked like a building. She decided to check it out.
--------------------------------------
(14 minutes later)

Amel Waton approached the weird structure. It was an L-shaped building in the middle of a large square ditch. It looked pretty old though. It had some plants coming down from the roof. There was a tall fence around it with a sign. "IUM BOX" it said. What even was the purpose of this 'ium box'? Amel Waton decided to find out. She didn't want to break anything. So she just tried to climb over it. Not that hard, it was a normal fence.

*poof*

The contact of her fall with the ground released some dust in the air. Amel Waton looked around in the water. "This place probably hasn't been touched in years..."

Finally at the end of the bridge that connected the the entrance with the building, Amel Waton knocked at the door. "Hey knock knock! Anybody home?"

Nobody answered. She tried to open the dusty door. It was pretty hard to open. "Damn it's locked..." Then she heard a peep. It sounded rather cute. She heard footsteps going away from the door. She took a step back as well, not knowing what would happen. She heard another peep but further away. She took a step forward again and tried to open the door another time. It opened! She inspected the room from the entrance. It was really dark. "What's that?" She saw two illuminating eyes looking at her. It peeped again. Amel Waton got into a defensive stance. It finally came out of the dark. Some kind of yellow animal. It was low quality just like her. Looked like a dog made up out of bug parts. It had a some kind of hard armor on the top of its head, on its back, its belly and its feet. It had blue illuminating eyes. Amel Waton got out of her defensive stance. "Oh hey little buddy." She squatted down. The bug walked around her excitedly. It peeped. "What're you doing here?" The bug peeped again. "Would you like to come with me little buddy? It must be lonely in here." She said. The bug nodded with a peep. "Alright let's get out of here." She said. The bug  rolled up into a little ball and jumped underneath Amel Waton's pillbox hat. "I'll name you Guitar if that's alright." Amel Waton said. Guitar peeped in confirmation from underneath the hat. "Alright Guitar, let's go home!"
--------------------------------------
(An hour and 4 minutes later)

Amel Waton was walking through the drylands. Guitar was asleep. She could see her own city again. She always saw one city that she used as some kind of landmark: The Serious Tower. It looked rather silly though. The city she lived in was a little more to the left: V0. The first city on the planet. Humans weren't on this planet for a long time. Only since 100 years or something. "Oh man finally." Amel Waton said while looking at V0 in the far distance.
She saw someone jumping towards her.  "Excuse me! Excuse me!" She heard. Amel Waton looked behind her to make sure it wasn't directed at someone else. But there's nobody out here anyway...
----------------------------------
(A minute later)

"Uhm... Hi... can I help you?" Amel Waton asked. The person in front of her was catching their breath from jumping here. That person was a young girl with dark green hair in two buns and purple eyes. She was pretty cute. The weird part: She stood in a vase that reached her hips. This girl was also low quality. "Yeah, please do! Do you know why everyone is so uhm... low quality?" The girl asked. Amel Waton's eyes widened. "Wait are there others like this too?!" She asked in shock. "Yeah, I heard that the entirety of Mars is now low quality on the news." The young girl said. "Oh my God..." Amel Waton's expression saddened a bit. "Miss do you know anything about this?" The girl asked. "It was me... I'm so sorry..." Amel Waton said with her head down. "No it's okay. I actually came to thank you! Thanks to the low quality, I got fused with this vase. The fusion did something weird with me. Like I have incredible speed! It's awesome!" The girl explained excitedly. "Oh uhhh... You're welcome...?" Amel Waton said. "Uhm yeah. That was all... I don't know what to do now..." the girl said. "Don't you have to go to school or something? You look pretty young." Amel Waton said. "Oh I dropped out of high school when I was 15. I'm a detective now!" She said proud with her arms on the sides of her vase. "Oh nice!" Amel Waton said. "Uhm Miss... would it be okay if I went with you? I kinda have nothing to do." She asked. "Uhh sure! But don't you need to do your job as detective?" Amel Waton asked. "Oh I don't have any cases right now. Don't worry!" She said. "Alrighty then. I'm going home right now so let's go!" Amel Waton said. "Sure! What's your name by the way?" She asked. "My name is Amel Waton." She said. "Nice to meet you miss Amel Waton!" The girl said. "You can just call me Amel Waton." She said. "What's yours?" Amel Waton added. "My name is Bowling Rumia! You can just call me Rumia!" Rumia said.

They smiled at each other and went into the direction of V0.

"Hold it right there."