Chapter 5: The ium box

"Honey, I'm home!" Amel Waton kicked the door open even though she doesn't have a wife. "How did you even find this?" Rumia asked searching for a light switch. P. Pimples pointed at a light switch close to her. Rumia pressed the light switch and the lights went on. "Nice this thing has lights!" Amel Waton said. "You didn't know?" P. Pimples asked. "I've only been here once." Amel Waton replied. "Oh that reminds me..." she grabbed something from underneath her hat. A yellow ball? "What's that?" Rumia asked from a distance. "My pet: Guitar." Amel Waton said. The ball peeped. It opened up.  Guitar looked at Rumia with its illuminating blue eyes. "Oh my gosh it's so cute!" Rumia said. She looked at Amel Waton. "Can I pet it?" She asked. Amel Waton nodded. "Yay!" Rumia petted Guitar. It peeped happily.
"Sooo is this the only room or what?" P. Pimples asked. "I don't know. I've only been here once." She said. She walked to a door. "So like... What's in here?" Amel Waton opened the door. Her eyebrows went up in suprise. "A totally not suspicious staircase..." she described. "Huh what?" P. Pimples said as she looked over Amel Waton's shoulder. "Looks kinda spooky." At this point, they all stared down the staircase. "Rumia wanna come with me to check it out?" Amel Waton asked. "I'm NOT going down there!" Rumia said while crossing her arms. Amel Waton looked at Sarah. "H-huh? Me?!" Sarah said while pointing at herself. "I'll go." P. Pimples offered. "All right then." Amel Waton pointed down the staircase. "Let's go."
------------------------------------------
(4 minutes later)

"Damn, this staircase is long." Amel Waton commented. "Why did I have to go with you?" P. Pimples asked. "It's safer." Amel Waton answered. "So like, 2 people to watch each other's back upstairs, 2 downstairs?" P. Pimples asked another question. "Mhm." Amel Waton confirmed. "Smart." P. Pimples complemented. She pointed down the stairs. "Light switch." She said.
----------------------------------
(Meanwhile upstairs)
"Hey so.... what should we do?" Rumia asked to Sarah. "I don't... actually know." Sarah replied. The silence was a little awkward. Sarah clapped her hands together. "Oh I have an idea!" She said. "Ooooh, what is it?" Rumia asked in a curious tone. Sarah pointed at the stairs. "Amel Waton and P. Pimples went downstairs. So let's check upstairs!" Sarah said. "Sure!" Rumia replied happily. "Wanna come with us Guitar?" She asked. Guitar peeped enthusiastically, which meant 'yes'.
And so the three went upstairs.
----------------------------------
Amel Waton pressed the light switch. It took a few seconds but they went on. It was a long hallway with doors on the left side. At the end of the hallway was a big wooden door. They went to the first door. Amel Waton opened the door. Nothing. "Nice, free storage." Amel Waton said. The second door. She couldn't open it. "Kick it open maybe?" P. Pimples suggested. Amel Waton shrugged. "Eh why not?" She said. P. Pimples kicked open the door. A rope coming from a hole in the right wall. It was tied to the door handle but the kick loosened it. "Why not lock the door instead of this?" P. Pimples asked. "No idea" Amel Waton answered. The third door. "This is starting to feel like a horror game." Amel Waton said. "Yeah like when there's nothing and then the last room will have a creepy girl with that long hair covering her face." P. Pimples replied. The third door wasn't locked. Amel Waton opened the door to the third room. "A little machine?" she said. The machine was connected to rope, going through a hole in the left and right wall. They got closer and P. Pimples pointed down at a button on the machine. Amel Waton pressed it. But it couldn't be pressed. Was it stuck? Amel Waton turned the box on its side. She saw a loose cable. "Oh this is fixable." She said. Amel Waton stuck the loose cable between the electrical plate it contained and the corner of the machine. She turned the machine back up and...

*click*

Two sticks where the rope was connected to came out. One going in when the other came out. "You're good at this stuff." P. Pimples commented with crossed arms. "Thanks." Amel Waton said as she stood up. "What did you study?" P. Pimples asked. "Technics and Science." Amel Waton replied. "Nice." P. Pimples said. They heard the fourth door close. P. Pimples went out of the room to check. One stick went out, the other went in. The second door closed lightly. "What's going on?" Amel Waton asked. "It closes a door every five seconds. That's pretty much it." P. Pimples assumed. "I see... Why though?" Amel Waton questioned. "No idea." P. Pimples shrugged. She walked inside the third room to shut off the machine. "Let's check the fourth door." She added. "Alright." Amel Waton said.
---------------------------------------
"Woah, this place looks good for bedrooms and stuff!" Sarah said as she walked to a window. "Only 2 rooms though. Who sleeps with who?"  Rumia said while she was checking the rooms. "What about me and Amel Waton and you and P. Pimples?" She asked. "You can choose." Sarah said. "By the way, what's that?" Sarah asked as she pointed out of the window. "Huh lemme see." Rumia jumped towards the door. She took a close look. She saw sand moving around. Like it where humans made of sand. "Oh my gosh..." Rumia jumped backwards with wide eyes. "Get the other girls." Rumia said. "What? Is it that bad?" Sarah asked getting worried. "On a scale from 1 to 10... that would be eleven." Rumia jumped rapidly downstairs.
"AMEL WATON! P. PIMPLES!"
------------------------------------------
P. Pimples opened the fourth door. Luckily, it was open. "Something?" Amel Waton asked while peaking over P. Pimples' shoulder. "Nothing." P. Pimples answered. They walked into the room. "Oh actually something." Amel Waton said. "Huh? What?" P. Pimples asked. Amel Waton pointed at the wall. Someone wrote some complex calculations in graffiti that have been overwritten with huge letters. "Gaytrap was here." P. Pimples read out loud. "Who even calls themselves Gaytrap?" She asked. "Someone who traps gays or something?" Amel Waton guessed. She walked out with P. Pimples following. The last door is a wooden door. Should be easy. Amel Waton kicked the door. It didn't open. She tried again. And again. "Come on." Amel Waton said. "Lemme try." P. Pimples offered. Amel Waton stepped aside. P. Pimples kicked the door. It didn't work. She tried again. "Damn this door is pretty strong." P. Pimples commented.