Chapter 4: Penis Pimples is coming...

Amel Waton and Rumia turned around. "Who're you?" Rumia asked scared. She hid behind her new friend: Amel Waton. In front of them stood another low quality person just like them. But with a rather manly face. She? He? Had blue hair reaching the shoulders on the right side, and the chest on the left side, with blue eyes, wearing a small beret, dark blue sweater and jeans, a rather large belt and a purple scarf. "Is that a dude or a dudette?" Amel Waton whispered to Rumia. "No idea." She replied. The man? Woman? Finally started talking. "It's not important who I am. What matters is finding out if you two caused this low quality." "It was me, do I get a prize now?" Amel Waton said sassy. "No. All because of you, I have this-"

"Hey so are you a dude?" Amel Waton interrupted. "Huh? No... So as I was saying: All because of you, I have-"

"So you're a dudette?" Amel Waton interrupted again. "Yes... So anyway, All because of you, I have this-"

"But why do you look like a dude?" Amel Waton interrupted yet again. "LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE! Whatever... Words won't work. Let's skip right to the fighting part. You have to pay for what you've done to my face!" The woman got into a fighting stance. "Oh you're on." Amel Waton also went into a fighting stance. "Amel Waton, are you really gonna fight her?!" Rumia yell-whispered. "Yeah she can't be that strong right?" Amel Waton replied.

The woman flashed forward. "Woah, she's fast!" Amel Waton barley dodged, trying to keep her balance on one leg. "Amel Waton, behind you!" Rumia yelled. The woman flashed from behind. Amel Waton managed to dodge again but tripped and fell down in the process. "Amel Waton! You should be able to do the same-" Rumia got interrupted by the woman "Stop helping her!" She said as her voice got closer to Rumia. "Eeeeek!" Rumia yelled in panic while closing her eyes. A second later she opened them again, seeing that Amel Waton had grabbed the woman by the collar. "Leave her out of this." Amel Waton said with a serious tone. The woman turned around and smirked. "Or else you'll do what exactly?" The woman asked. "This." Amel Waton said while pointing at her left fist, which she held in the air a little. The woman looked at the fist that at this point was going to hit her face. Amel Waton smirked. However, that smirk changed into confusion when she saw that the woman had grabbed her fist and was now pushing it away. Amel Waton's eyes widened: "What the?! She's stronger than me." she thought. The woman kicked her. Not making her fall, but making her slide backwards in the dry, dusty ground of the drylands.

The woman flashed away again. Amel Waton tried to find her, but she was just moving too fast... You could barely see her. "Behind you." the woman said before she landed a punch in the bottom right of Amel Waton's back. Amel Waton fell on the ground, rolling a few meters further. Her vision was blurry. "Man, that hit the wrong spot..." she groaned. "Amel Waton!" Rumia panicked. The woman appeared behind Amel Waton again. She was about to perform a karate chop on Amel Waton's neck. "You might be strong. But unfortunately for you, I'm stronger." The woman said. With an attempt to escape, Amel Waton ran for her life. She saw weird lines. "Where do you think you're going?"
The woman said while starting to chase her. "Amel Waton you're fast!" She heard Rumia say. Amel Waton looked behind her. Seeing the woman struggling to keep up. "Oh I see how it is." Amel Waton said, speeding up. "What the?!" The woman said in a shocked way. Amel Waton sped up even more. "You might be stronger...." She said while giving the woman a punch from behind. "But unfortunately for you..." she sweeped the woman on the floor. "I'm faster."

The woman laid on the floor pushed herself against a rock. "Okay okay! You win! Please don't kill me!" She said in panic. Amel Waton smiled. "Nah don't worry about it, I won't." She held out her hand. "No hard feelings right?" She asked. "No hard feelings." The woman confirmed. She took Amel Waton's hand to get up. Rumia jumped towards them. "Yay! Are we friends now?" She said excitedly. Amel Waton looked at the woman. "I don't know... Are we?" She asked. "Yeah I guess we are." The woman responded. "Why don't we introduce each other?" Rumia said while she got in between the two. "I'm Bowling Rumia! And I'm an amateur detective! And this is Amel Waton!" She said. "Yeah I figured that out." The woman responded. "My name is P. Pimples." She added. "What does the 'P.' stand for?" Amel Waton asked. "I don't wanna say it, it's stupid..." P. Pimples said. "Come on, say it!" Amel Waton said while putting her arm over P. Pimples' shoulder. "Fine... It stands for Penis Pimples." Amel Waton started laughing. "Penis? Seriously?" She wheezed. P. Pimples had a blank expression and stared at the ground. Amel Waton noticed. She stopped laughing. "Sorry." she apologised. "It's okay." P. Pimples said. "Why are you called 'Bowling' Rumia by the way?" Rumia was looking at the sky. She turned around. "Oh uhh.. because I'm in a vase." She said. "But why not 'Vasing Rumia'?" Amel Waton joined the conversation.  "But 'Bowling' sounds cooler." Rumia answered. "Yeah you're right." Amel Waton said.