Chapter 2: Universe

----------------------------------------
(0 hours after creation)

Holo.Shitter closed his eyes.
"Please work please work please work." He said as he was surrounded by a dark green, almost cyan light. Through his eyelids, he noticed that the green light disappeared. When he finally opened his eyes, he saw absolutely nothing. Not even his own hands. "Huh...? HUH?!" He panicked. Feeling the oxygen leave his body made him panic even more. But then, he saw something. His breath, it burned up? He kept breathing out, spitting too. However, the spit came back in his direction. He dodged. But it kept coming back. After a while, he managed to blow it away. "Huh? I can breathe again?"
Holo.Shitter noticed that he slowly started to see his hands move. "Wait a minute..." The oxygen burning up immediately, the spit coming back to him. It all fit together.
"Oh my god." He realised something.
"I've created my very own big bang!"
Jumping was still impossible, but he tried to. "LET'SSSS GOOOOOOOOO!" He cheered. The universe slowly expanded. Something was irritating him however. Was it a voice? Not particularly. Something in his mind. "You've created matter" it felt like. This feeling was weird. "But that defies physics itself." He thought. "You're a trap." This feeling felt like it was communicating in a way. Like it told Holo.Shitter instructions. Like a mother after getting a child. It switched something inside of his mind. "I have created this..." He was happy, confused, and a little bit scared. "Trap?" Holo.Shitter said. Sounds familiar. "Gaytrap?" It all seemed to fall in place. "WOAH!" He yelled. The realisation hit him. "I'm like Gaytrap now! Whatever he is... That's why he was so fast huh?"  Something in Holo.Shitter knew he needed a name. "Shittertrap." Holo.Shitter said proud.

Looks like he had a plan.

-----------------------------------------------
(834 hours after creation)

"That's done!" He clapped the dust off his hands. Before him was a blue planet. "Kinda looks like Neptune... Needs some land."
------------------------------------------
(1014 hours after creation)

Holo.Shitter put his hands on his hips and looked proud at the planet. "What a masterpiece!"

Finally having some ground to stand on, he took the time to rest a bit. While sitting down, he said with a sigh: "This rock looks nice."

After a few minutes of just sitting there, Holo.Shitter started to question something. "Where even is the light coming from?" He said after standing back up. How does he even get there? "I should have the same abilities as Gaytrap now right?" He questioned. Gaytrap did indeed have some inhuman features. "Could I just jump up?" He asked himself. Holo.Shitter squatted down and sprang into the sky. "WOAAAAHH!" He yelled while trying to use his speed as efficiently as possible. Not even seconds later and he was at the atmosphere. "Huh my legs are quite strong then..." Almost seeing what the light was made him even more curious. Then he saw a rock floating by. A small comet? His universe is starting to form. He pushed the rock away in order to get launched into the opposite direction. That didn't work that well. "My arms have not changed at all huh? How did Gaytrap break the glass then?" He concluded that Gaytrap just had the power spread more over his body. That could mean Holo.Shitter had stronger legs. Another rock approached. This time he'll use his feet. He kicked the rock and "WOAAAAH!" He flashed away. Too far away not even a 10 seconds later and he had crashed into a giant, cyan barrier. It didn't really hurt. That was rather strange. "End of the universe?" He tried to touch the barrier with his finger. It went right through. It was a weird, wet feeling. "Didn't expect it to be so slimy..." 
Holo.Shitter would come back another time to investigate. He kicked against the barrier. Launching him back where he was trying to be. And then he saw it... A star? "That's awesome!" Holo.Shitter said in excitement. And... bigger one? He kicked a rock floating by to get to the other star. Holo.Shitter was stunned after seeing it. It had a face? "Wait what?" He said confused. The star faced his direction. This caught Holo.Shitter off guard. It formally nodded and looked away to roam the place. The star had Dark Grey, almost brown hair and sunglasses? At least the light made it look like that. "Hey, excuse me Mr Star...?" Holo.Shitter asked. The star turned around. It shook implying a "no". Holo.Shitter tried again. "Ms. Star?". Again, the star shook. Could I call you "The Sun?". The star thought for a moment. And then nodded implying a "yes". Holo.Shitter had a question. "Did you uhhh... get born... here?" The Sun shook. "Sooo you're from another universe?". The sun now nodded. "Alright thank you for your time." Holo.Shitter nodded formally.

Holo.Shitter went back to the planet he created with his new rock kicking technique. "Man..." he said looking down "I miss home." Then he got an idea. "I could just create it right?"

--------------------------------------------
(3272 hours after creation)

"Wowie! This looks almost identical!" He said proud. Creating entire planets really kept him busy. But with nothing to do again, he decided to explore the barrier once more. With his rock kicking skill already mastered, he launched himself to the barrier. "I'm getting good at this!" He said. Holo.Shitter got closer to the barrier. "This must really be the end of the universe... wait a minute what's that?" A few meters to his right was a human figure slowly getting through the slime. "No..."
The head stuck out together with a left arm.
"Found you!" the deep voice yelled while pointing at him. "How did you find me?" Holo.Shitter asked in fear. "I found out how to fix your stupid machine." The deep voice said while almost letting out an evil laugh. Now having both his arms and one leg out. "So let's finally arrest you..." the deep voice said while rubbing his hands together.

"YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM THE ALMIGHTY LEADER GAYTRAP, HOLO.SHITTER!"