𝟎𝟏• 『Collision』

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦Episode 1✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦ 

 ✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
Episode 1
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

   You look at the person in front of you, fear showing on his face. "What... What the hell are you?!" he yells, trying to crawl away from you. His words make you glance around at the muddy area and see your reflection in a broken piece of mirror, covered in blood and mud.

Suddenly, as you stare at your reflection, a ringing fills your ears and your vision starts to get blurry before it went black.

⫘⫘⫘

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

   You wake up abruptly, breathing heavily as your alarm clock beeps insistently beside you. With a groggy hand, you reach out to silence it, the sound fading into the background.

Sitting up, you feel disoriented from the vivid dream that just shook you. Covering your face with your hands, you murmur, "That dream again," before taking a moment to collect yourself.

A knock on your door interrupts your thoughts, followed by your father's voice filtering through the door. "Dear, are you awake?" he calls out. Removing your hands from your face, you respond, "Yeah, be there in a sec."

"Okay, be quick. Breakfast will be ready soon," your father called out, his footsteps fading as you sighed, swinging your legs over the edge of the bed. You grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

  You stand beneath the flowing water, watching it disappear down the drain with a disoriented expression. The longer you stare, the more it resembles blood, triggering memories of the recurring dream.

Taking a deep breath, you turn your gaze away from the drain and focus on the shower above. Letting the water soak your face, you swiftly wash your hair and body.

After finishing your shower, you turn off the water and step out onto the bath mat, feeling refreshed. Wrapping a towel around your body, you quickly dry yourself off before reaching for your uniform.

Once dressed, you check your reflection in the mirror, making sure everything looks presentable. Satisfied with your appearance, you leave the bathroom and make your way to the kitchen, where your brother and father await.

You take a seat at the kitchen table, joining your father and brother as you prepare to eat breakfast. Your father looks at you with concern as he asks, "Are you alright?" You simply nodded.