𝟏𝟑• 『Shopping』

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦Episode 3✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
Episode 3
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

    It was Saturday, and you found yourself staring at the sign of a clothing store for a long period of time

    It was Saturday, and you found yourself staring at the sign of a clothing store for a long period of time. Since your dad gave you the money to buy your new school uniform, you didn't have a choice but to go shopping.

Shopping for clothes, mostly uniforms, always made you nervous. Interacting with strangers was not your forte.

"Hey! [Name], are you planning to stare at the sign all day or what?" someone snapped you out of your staring.

Right. You're with someone.

"Sorry, got lost in thought for a moment there," you replied, turning to face the person who snapped you out of your daze.

You had never gone uniform shopping alone before, so you always had someone to accompany you and handle the interactions.

Today you invited Emma to go with you; that girl always seemed to find just the right size of clothes for you without needing your measurements.

"You're starting to become an airhead. Come on!" she exclaimed, urging you to follow.

Taking a deep breath, you pushed open the door of the clothing store. The tinkling sound of a bell signaled your entrance, drawing the attention of the sales clerks who greeted you with friendly smiles.

You glance down at the floor, feeling awkward, and hurriedly walk beside Emma.

"Can we hurry, Emma?" you whispered beside her.

She glanced at you, her hand on her hip. "We just got here. You're not going to find the right uniform if you rush this."

"Why are you acting so weird? It's not like we've never shopped for a uniform before," Emma asked, confused by your behavior.

"I need to hurry up. Got stuff to do,"
you said, trying to speed things along.

Emma only nodded her head in realization and understanding, "Does it have something to do with that girl we bumped into back at the convenience store?"