𝟎𝟒• 『Bowling』

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦Episode 2✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
Episode 2
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•

   Later that day, both Takemitchi and Hinata decided to go bowling, with the decision to invite you along.

"I'm really glad you agreed to bring [Name] with us, Takemitchi!" Hina said in delight as they walked towards the photography club room.

"Hehe, I feel bad that I'm only finding out she's your friend today," Takemitchi admitted, rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment.

"It's alright, Takemitchi. I know how secretive [Name] can be," Hina started.

"Like she said, she thought you were an obsessed fanboy," she giggled, covering her mouth as she remembered your earlier words.

"Hina!" Takemitchi yelled, growing even more embarrassed.

Once the both of them reached the photography club room, Hina went to ask one of the members about you and asked them to call you.

After waiting for a bit, you exited with a your infamous smile.

"'Sup," you greeted them. "[Name], let's go bowling!" Hina asked you, holding both your hands. You were stunned and blinked, then agreed.

"Sure," you said, smiling at the thought of going bowling. "Wait, are we going now?" you asked.

"We can wait for you," Hina said, smiling at you and letting go of your hands. You smiled back and glanced at Takemitchi. "Yo, go get some seats from the inside for the two of you and sit down while you wait," you said to him.

"My club leader will only give me a small welcome, and then we can go."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

   After your club activity was done, you and Hina now sit in the bowling alley, watching Takemitchi throw some bowling balls, almost missing.

"Woo! You almost missed but still hit!" you said, cheering with Hina. "You're amazing, Takemitchi!"

Takemitchi blushed at his girlfriend's praise, and Hina went to get a bowling ball for herself. You watched them both with an amused smile, noticing Takemitchi with teary eyes, which left you confused. "What is he crying about?" you wondered silently.

You averted your gaze to Takemitchi and then watched Hina let go of the bowling ball in a cute manner. "Go!" you heard her exclaim, making you chuckle.

"Darn! Another gutter ball," Hina said as she watched it. "Don't worry, Hina! You'll get better at it!" you said, trying to cheer her up a little. She looked back at you and gave you a smile.

Takemitchi then went to get another ball and you looked around the place and noticed a familiar blue-headed guy just beside Takemitchi. 'Hakkai?'

You look at Takemitchi and Hakkai went to get another bowling ball. "Watch this, Hina," you heard Takemitchi say. You stood up from your seat and went towards the two.

"This will be my fourth!" he exclaimed. "I'll get four strikes in a row!"

You watched as both of them struck at the same time with the same pose, making you giggle. "Oh, wow!" Hina exclaimed.

"We both got strikes," Hakkai said as Takemitchi looked at him in disbelief.

"We were perfectly in sync," he added.

Now that your giggling fit was over, you began to notice another person sitting, her face covered with an X mark like all the others except the three. "Oh? Is she Hakkai's girlfriend?" you thought to yourself. "No, she can't be."

"Hilarious." you heard her say.

The girl then noticed you staring and waved at you, prompting you to return the gesture.

Both males looked at each other as if they'd seen one another before, and Hakkai was the first to break their awkward staring. "Wait. I thought I'd seen you before," he said.

"You're Hanagaki Takemitchi," he added. "What?" Takemitchi asked, confused.

"Oh, come on. Has making captain gone to your head?" Hakkai asked. "I'm vice-captain of the Second Division, Shiba Hakkai," he introduced himself to the confused boy.

"How come Takemitchi never knew about him when he's been in Toman for so long now?" you mumbled to yourself as you watched their interaction with Hina.

"Let's go, already!" the girl said to Hakkai, drawing your attention to her. "Buzz off!" Hakkai said to her. "This bowling lane is calling me!"

"It's still calling you?" she asked, sweeping back her hair.

"Unless I bowl ten games, it doesn't feel like I've really bowled," Hakkai said, making you sweat drop at their conversation.

"Do you know them, [Name]?" Hina suddenly asked from beside you. You looked at her and nodded your head.

"Yeah, but I only know the guy," you told her. "I've never seen that girl before." "Huh..."

"What's wrong?" you heard Hakkai ask, piquing yours and Hina's attention.

"Oh, nothing..." Takemitchi said.

"My captain's told me a lot about you," Hakkai said, smiling softly down at Takemitchi.  'Why the heck is a BLACK DRAGON member a vice-captain in Toman?' Takemitchi thought, mouth agape as he looked at Hakkai in shock.

"Hey, Hina," you called out to the girl beside you. She hummed and looked up at you. "Let's go sit down, yeah?" You offered, holding Hina's other hand and pulling her towards the seats.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
Lost in Tokyo: The Witch

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈Lost in Tokyo: The Witch