𝟏𝟔• 『I promise』

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦Episode 4✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
Episode 4
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

   The wind blew your hair as you hugged Mitsuya tightly, feeling the rush of speed as he drove to follow Mikey

"So where are we going exactly?" you yelled to make him hear you over the sound of the wind.

"I don't know..." Mitsuya shouted back, also unaware of where Mikey was leading him.

You then decided to look up ahead, seeing a huge Christmas tree, making your eyes widen in surprise. Mitsuya noticed Mikey slowing down and decided to do the same, bringing the motorcycle to a gentle stop beside Mikey's bike.

You watched as Mikey got off his motorcycle and headed towards the two of you.

"Mikey?" you said, confused, as he suddenly held your cheek with both hands and leaned his face near yours.

You were bewildered by his actions, and you noticed how he seemed to be examining your face with focused eyes.

"What are you doing?" you asked, feeling a bit flustered. Since you were still sitting behind Mitsuya, it was hard to fully face Mikey.

"It doesn't look like you were hurt that bad," Mikey mumbled, making you widen your eyes slightly in realization.

"Mikey, stop that. You're making Mitsuya uncomfortable," you said with a groan, reaching out to put your index finger on his forehead and push his face away from yours.

Mitsuya watched the whole thing with a sweat drop, feeling a bit awkward about the situation. Suddenly, he heard his phone ringing. You heard it too and started to get off his motorcycle, waiting patiently for Mitsuya's call to end.

You looked back at Mikey and noticed how he was now facing the Christmas tree, seemingly lost in thought or perhaps just admiring the festive decorations. You could hear bits and pieces of Mitsuya's conversation, and if you guessed correctly, snippets of Draken's voice as well.

You heard Mitsuya apologize before thanking Draken as he ended the call. Then, he turned to face you and Mikey.

"You two really skipped a Captain's meeting?" you asked Mitsuya, feeling a mix of surprise and concern. He only nodded in response, making you sigh.