𝟏𝟏• 『About B-Dragon』

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

Episode 3
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

   "There's always been a strong connection between Toman and BLACK DRAGON," Chifuyu elaborated, his words drawing the attention of everyone in the room.

"You see, the whole reason Toman was formed was because of BLACK DRAGON," he explained, prompting murmurs of realization from the others.

"They're our enemies in our legendary first battle," Yamagishi interjected, adding to the conversation.

"Kazutora lived on their turf and got into trouble with them back then," you added, providing insight into the shared history between Toman and BLACK DRAGON.

"Mikey and the others got together and formed a gang to save him," you continued, remembering the first time Toman was formed.

"I was there when it happened."

You looked at Chifuyu, giving him a subtle nod to continue. He reciprocated with a nod of his own and resumed speaking.

"They faced BLACK DRAGON head-on, and since Toman crushed them, they immediately became famous," Chifuyu recounted, his tone tinged with respect for Toman's accomplishments.

"Toman's awesome!" Makoto exclaimed in awe, expressing admiration for the gang's prowess.

"Does that mean we've got no choice but to fight them again?" Takuya asked, his concern evident in his voice.

"If we've crushed them once, it should be easy again this time, right?" Yamagishi queried optimistically.

"No, it won't be easy," Chifuyu said, closing his eyes momentarily. "Toman crushed the ninth-generation BLACK DRAGON."

  "Their members are totally different now." As Chifuyu's words hung in the air, the gravity of the situation settled upon the room, and a sense of unease washed over the group.

As Chifuyu continued to speak, his words instilled a sense of unease within you, causing you to hug your leg tightly, a physical manifestation of your apprehension.

"After wiping out BLACK DRAGON, they should have disappeared, but Shiba Taiju revived them," Chifuyu explained, his voice solemn.

"He took over the gang name, but he's transformed them into something totally different than they used to be," he elaborated, his words painting a grim picture of BLACK DRAGON's resurgence under Shiba Taiju's leadership.

"He totally changed their uniform and trained them like a military force," Chifuyu continued, each revelation adding to the growing sense of dread in the room.

"He turned them into an impressive-looking gang," he concluded.

The four boys began to grow curious about how much money Shiba Taiju had to spend.