𝟏𝟒• 『Date with Emma』

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦Episode 3-4✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
Episode 3-4
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

   You lost count of how many times you've entered the dressing room and tried on different sizes of uniforms

   You lost count of how many times you've entered the dressing room and tried on different sizes of uniforms. When Emma said she had 'found' the right size for you, you weren't expecting the skirt and blouse to be too short for your liking.

"Emma, you've said this is the right fit for the tenth time already," you sighed, examining yourself in the mirror. The skirt and blouse were still too short.

"Sorry, [Name], but they only have uniforms that fit girls of average height. You're a bit too tall for a girl," Emma apologized.

You sighed once again and began to undress, taking off the uniform. Exiting the dressing room, you held the uniform in your hand, feeling a tad defeated.

"I'm only 1.72 meters tall and that's still considered as average." you clarified with a pout.

You then noticed a girl approaching the two of you.

"Hey, girls, I couldn't help but notice that the two of you seem to have a problem," she said, concern evident in her voice.

"Sorry, it's just that the uniforms here don't seem to fit quite right," Emma explained, gesturing to the too-short skirt and blouse in your hands. "They only have sizes for girls of average height."

The person nodded sympathetically. "I see. Well, maybe I can help. I think we have some more uniforms in the back. I might be able to find something that suits you better."

You exchanged surprised glances with Emma, grateful for the unexpected offer of assistance.

"Really? That'll be great, thank you!" Emma said, her face brightening with relief.

"You girls just wait here," the person said with a reassuring smile before heading towards the back of the storage room to search for better-fitting uniforms.