𝟎𝟓• 『Bowling 2』

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦Episode 2✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
Episode 2
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

   You and Hina now watched Hakkai as he bowled while Takemitchi was lost in thought.

"He sure is tall and slim," Hina suddenly said, making you look at her and then at Takemitchi as he jolted in shock at her words. "Hina!" Takemitchi then looked at Hakkai and stood up.

"Eh?" Both you and Hina let out. "Is he jealous?" You mumbled to yourself, smiling at the two.

When Hakkai struck everything, he turned around and faced Takemitchi, putting a fist up and smiling in victory. Takemitchi growled at this while Hina was in awe, all of which made you let out a sigh.

Just then, the whole thing turned into a mini tournament between the two boys as they showed off their skills in bowling. "Seriously, what is this?" You furrowed your brows, now fully focusing on them.

You didn't notice that someone was now sitting beside you until they offered you and Hina a candy. You turned to face the person and noticed that it was the girl with Hakkai.

"Thanks," you said, smiling gratefully at her before taking the candy and giving Hina the other one. Then you gave her some of your KitKat, and Hina did the same, offering her a pocky stick.

"Thank you." She said with a warm smile. The X on her face slowly fell away like a piece of paper stuck to a wall. 'I guess she's his sister, I can see some resemblance.'

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

   A few minutes passed and you were starting to feel bored at this mini tournament because you couldn't bowl yourself, as they were hogging it.

You let out a sigh and focus on daydreaming to pass the time. "Hm, I wonder what Ryo is doing now. I didn't tell him where I would be." you thought to yourself,

"Maybe I should text him to let him know," you mumbled out, catching the attention of the girl beside you. Yuzuha was her name, as she introduced herself to you and Hina.

"Text who? Your boyfriend?" She asked with curiosity. You turned your head towards her in a flash, embarrassed that she had heard you. 'Crap, did I blurt it out?!'

"Uh, n-no. It's my brother," you told her. "I forgot to tell him where I am and don't want to worry him." You saw her nodding her head and facing her phone again, which made you let out a quiet breath.

'Hm, now let's see,' you began clicking through your contacts and saw a notification from your brother. "Huh?"

"Hey sis, I heard from one of your club members that you went bowling with Tachibana-san."

"Just wanted to let you know that I went home as soon as I got the news."

You smiled at your brother's message and quickly replied with a cute emoji that had an 'okay' on top of it.

"Shiba-kun knocks those pins down way harder than Takemitchi," Hina said, making you turn away from your flip-phone to look at her.

Now that she mentioned it, you also realized that.

"Yeah," Yuzuha said, "He uses the heaviest ball there is," then popped a chocolate into her mouth.

You silently stared at Hakkai in awe as he went to indeed get the heaviest ball. Your eyes started to light up, something that Yuzuha didn't miss. 'Eighteen pounds? That is so cool!'

You'd never seen anyone use that kind of ball before, considering how often you went bowling by yourself after school.

'Does my brother finally have a female's attention other than mine?' Yuzuha thought as she watched you in awe at her brother. 'Hakkai, you better not mess up your chance with this girl,' she thought, feeling a little proud. 'I think she likes you.'

Both boys continued to bowl, and when Hakkai won their 'tournament', Takemitchi decided to challenge him with other arcade games in hopes of winning at least one.

But here's the thing: Hakkai kept winning, making Takemitchi lose hope.

Hakkai then approached him when he won a round of pool and said, "Next, how about a game of ping-pong?" "You're on!"

"There isn't any ping-pong here," Yuzuha said, looking at the two boys in boredom, much like you. "Come on! Let's go!"

"Sorry, but I just love watching how he reacts," Hakkai said, laughing and pointing a finger at Takemitchi.

You accidentally let out a chuckle at this and immediately turned to the side to hide it. Luckily, both girls were focused in front and didn't hear you, but Hakkai did, and he froze.

"Tsk, let's just go," Yuzuha said, grabbing Hakkai's attention and making him unfreeze. "You three can come to our house to eat," she added, catching your attention. You cleared your throat to stop your chuckling.

"Really?" you asked, just to make sure. Yuzuha looked at you and nodded her head. "Yeah, I wanna get to know you three, and I'm sure Hakkai does too."

You smiled at her and looked at Hina to see if she agreed. "Sure, we'll go!" she said making you smile brightly.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈
Lost in Tokyo: The Witch

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈Lost in Tokyo: The Witch

Note
♪⁠┌⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┘⁠♪└⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┐⁠♪

I'm being burned alive by this heat here in my country; it literally feels like I'm inside a microwave being cooked 😭

Also this heat is making me feel unmotivated to do anything

Anyway don't forget to stay hydrated guys 💪