𝟏𝟕• 『The Hanma's』

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦Episode 5✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
Episode 5
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦Episode 5✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

   Takemitchi had called you to meet him after Mitsuya dropped you off at your house. Despite feeling tired, you decided to go and rode your dad's motorcycle, but not before grabbing a sandwich for the road.

Once you arrived at the location he sent you, you were surprised by the sight before you. There stood Takemitchi and Chifuyu with Kisaki and Hanma, leaving you looking at them in disbelief.

You parked your dad's motorcycle and took off the helmet you were wearing, your brows furrowed in concern.

"Maybe my tiredness is making me see things.." you mumbled to yourself as you reluctantly walk over to the four.

"[Name]!" Takemitchi called out to you while running over with Chifuyu following.

You stopped in your tracks once Takemitchi reached you. "Takemitchi, what is the meaning of this? Why are they here?" you asked him, casting a suspicious glance at the two boys.

"They wanted to help us stop Hakkai," Chifuyu started, "But we're only going to work with them this Christmas."

"Wait, stop Hakkai from what?" you asked, confused by Chifuyu's words.

"Hakkai is planning to kill Taiju, and we wanted to stop him," Takemitchi explained to you.

"What?" you said, shocked.

"Please, [Name], help us with this. I know you hate them just as we do, but please, you're the only one who's smart between the three of us," Takemitchi begged, looking at you with determination in his eyes.

You only stared at Takemitchi, who kept talking, trying to persuade you, before taking a glance at the two behind him. Hanma noticed your staring, which made him wave at you with a smile.

You forrowed your brows at this and closed your eyes to take a deep breath.

"No," you interjected, interrupting Takemitchi's rambling.