𝟎𝟗• 『Family?』

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦Episode 3✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦
Episode 3
✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦

   "Family bonds, my ass," you mutter under your breath, observing how Hakkai clearly looks terrified in Taiju's presence. He seems like a completely different person, his tough demeanor now resembling that of a scared child.

"Taiju!" Yuzuha called out, walking towards the two.

"Quit threatening Hakkai."

Taiju side-eyed Yuzuha before swinging a fist at her, hitting her head. You tensed at the scene, biting the inside of your cheek as your anger flared.

"Yuzuha..."

"It's your fault for not raising him right," Taiju said, a vein appearing on his forehead.

"I'll make that clear to you next."

Takemitchi stood up, his voice firm. "Even though she's family to you, Yuzuha is still a woman! How dare you strike a woman, your own sister!"

Taiju faced Takemitchi, a shadow casting over his face. "This is a Shiba family affair. So butt out, you little shit!" He leaned down, bringing his face close to Takemitchi's.

"Watch carefully, Hakkai. I'll take care of your problem for you. This is what family's all about!" He declared before landing a punch on Takemitchi's face.

Taiju then knees Takemitchi in the stomach and holds him by his collar.

You couldn't contain your anger anymore as you watched your friend get beat up in front of you.

As Taiju was about to land another punch on Takemitchi, you stepped forward and firmly held his fist. Taiju's eyes widened at your strength, surprised that you were able to stop him. You didn't look like someone who could fight.

"Stop beating up my friend," you said monotonously. Taiju tilted his head at you, then winced when you twisted his arm, making him lean down a bit. This created an opportunity for you to slap his face.

Taiju let go of Takemitchi's collar as you slapped him again. The sound of your slaps resonated around the area, and your three other friends, along with the Black Dragon members, watched in shock as your slapping left a mark and a bruised lip on their leader's face.

Yuzuha sweatdrops and looks at you in disbelief. "Just how heavy is her hand to leave a bruise by just slaps?!"

Then her eyes widen when, as soon as you let go of Taiju's twisted arms, he raises his other hand and lands a punch on your cheek with enough force to make a person fly, but you stand your ground.

You accidentally bite the inside of your cheek at the impact, causing it to bleed inside.

"[Name]!" The three of them yell in unison.

Takemitchi stares at your back, his vision starting to blur. "[Name], what are you doing?"

You gather the blood inside your mouth and spit it out to the side before looking at Taiju once again.