9. Another What?! (Bella's POV)

9. Another What!?

(Bella's POV)

"You, you, want to go on another honeymoon?" I choked out. Thank goodness for my shield and the fact that Edward couldn't read the torrent of thoughts speeding throuh my mind.

Another honeymoon? Yea, it would be nice, especially since our first one was kind of ruined by the messed up room and my discovering I was pregnant. But to dump my family all of a sudden and leave my daughter behind? And it would be pointless if we didn't have a wedding.

But a huge hunk of me desperatly wanted to say yes.

Yes to a new wedding, a new ring, a new beginning. A new me. A new forever.

It was tempting. And maybe this time I'd go with a more exotic, modern dress. If I said yes.

I thouht about it for a second more. "We'd have to get married again first. And we would have to wait until after Ness's big day..."

"Fine. We'll talk about it again in six months."

I pulled my hair out of my face then leaned in to kiss Edward. It was a sweet kiss, and we spent the rest of our night in peaceful uninterupted bliss.

When we heard Ness's window open and footsteps on the roof followed by a loud thud and cry of pain, we both immeadiatly ran outside, peaceful night forgotten.

Ness was laying on the ground clutching her leg and Jake was inside somewhere, making too much noise, probobly looking for Carlisle. Alice, Esme, Rose, Emmett, and Jasper were all out hunting. So Edward and I ran around the house, ducking in doorways and calling his name. I prayed he hadn't gone on the hunting trip.

We went back outside, where Carlisle was standing next to Ness.

"Well, it looks like she needs a cast." Carlisle said. "And an x-ray."

Jake and Edward carried her inside, and brouht her upstairs. I sat around downstairs anxiusly awaiting her return.

Aparently the family had their new designated clutz.

I started thinking. Maybe having another wedding would be nice. Not that there was anything wrong with my life, since it was absolutly perfect, but every girl wants to relive that fairy tale. And even though we were both juniors, we could invite our vampire friends, or keep it in the family.

It sounded so nice.

Then I remembered that Ness had just been dragged inside with a broken leg. I ran inside, straight up to Carlisle's office.

Edward was standing outside. "What happened?" I thought, lifting up my shield.

Behind the door, Carlisle was giving Ness the lead smock. I could hear her asking what it was for.

I looked at Edward, still leaving my shield up. "What happened?"

"She snuck out on the roof to see Jake, and she fell." he whispered.

"Ah." I said, putting my shield back in place.

"I'll go deal with her." I told him.

"Now it's my turn to ask the question."

He reached into his pocket. "If Mike Newton can get married, we should too." He opened the case, revealing a blood red ruby, set in delicate silver and circled by tiny, sparkling diamonds. "Even if it is again. Bella Cullen, will you marry me?"

I was floored.

"Yes, yes!" I hugged him, then kissed him. "Yes, Edward!"

He pulled away. "Now, you should go check on Nessie."

I reluctantly went inside, where Ness was still getting strapped into protective gear.

I thought for awhile, about the wedding and the honeymoon. About a dress and the flowers and the guests.

It would be wonderful.

No, it will be wonderful. I told myself.

And no limits this time. I'm not human anymore. I'm his equal.

He could kiss me as hard as he liked.

Finnally, after Carlisle had put on the pink cast, the only color he had home, I help Ness hop out of there.

"How are you feeling?"

"My leg hurts. A lot. And Dad's mad at me for falling. I couldn't help it!" She looked stricken.

"Hey, Ness, it's okay. I've hurt myself plenty of times."

"Ever fall off a roof?" she asked.

"No, but I supposedly fell down two whole flights of stairs and a floor to ceiling window." I laughed.

"I can't even remember it." Which was true, because it never happened. It was my cover for being kidnapped and almost killed by James. I'd never tell that to my daughter, though.

"So I got my klutziness from you?" she asked.

"Probobly."

I was super klutzy as a human, there was no denying that. And she was half me.

"Nessie, what were you doing on the roof anyway?" I asked her.

"I saw Jake through my window, and then I couldn't see him anymore, so I went out on the roof to watch him run around. I don't see him in wolf form that often. And I kinda fell."

I knew that had to hurt. In more ways than one.

"Sit down, kiddo. Here's your laptop. Call if you need anything."

I left without a look back.

She couldn't possibly hurt herself any more.

Plus, I had my second wedding to plan.