✨️Entrace Exam✨️

The entrance exam is known to be notoriously difficult, and according to Lucci Claude, only has a pass rate of 3 percent. The exam changes every year. In the year Mash Burnedead enrolled, there was first a written test, then some practical tests. The written test had relatively easy questions, but the words were magically enchanted to move all over the page. The practical tests were to test your magical skill. The examiners were made to do spells to show off their magical ability, such as making a giant rock float or running on water. The final exam was a giant maze with walls made of stone. The examinees had 30 minutes to get out of the maze in order to pass. The maze was magically enchanted, so creatures like Imps and Sphinxes would appear, and hands would come out of the ground to try and drag you in. If you managed to get out of the maze successfully, you then would go for an interview with the headmaster, Headmaster Wahlberg. If he thinks you are worthy, you will finally be accepted to enroll in Easton High.

Luckily, you were part of that 3 percent of students who managed to pass the test.

But one boy, Mash Burnedead, was one who caught everyone's attention. He seemed to pass everything relatively easy, and it surprised everyone at the exam. The guy saved a girl, Lemon Irvine, from some monsters at the mace. Everyone called him a cheater for not using magic to pass the mace. Instead, he broke the walls like if it wasn't that hard, but still, he is part of the 3 percent.

Y/n l/n was able to notice an old man hiding at the bushes next to... Brad Coleman? Why was an officer watching the students? But it was certain to notice that the two of them were focused on this Mash Burnedead who called the attention of everyone. But... who exactly was him? And why is he so unfazed by everything? Some students found this expressionless face of his a bit uncomfortable, since no one was able to tell how exactly he was feeling.

Time for the Sorting Unicorn. Time to choose your house!! The same guy from the Entrance exam confused and scared the Sorting Unicorn. He can only think about cream puffs! Y/n was behind him in line and found that a bit amusing, chuckling in the process. He finally got choosen at the Adler House while you've been choosen in y/h

(Ik is kinda short lmao. I'll use the term y/h as your house. And I almost forgot about the marks. They're usually placed on the face. One mark means that you have average magic, two marks mean that you have more magic than average, and three marks mean that you've been blessed by God.) (I apologize for those who don't believe on or are sensitive about this theme. This is just lore accurate) (Btw, your oc is going to have two marks, I don't wanna make this difficult for me 😓)