⚡️ First class ⚡️

After the events of the Entrance exam, y/n l/n wasn't still making friends, which sadnessed her a little. She was usually kinda introverted and didn't know how to start conversations. High school is a new phase for most students, and y/n was just a first year, so it made it all this more difficult.

In class with Mrs. Marvina, it was time to learn how to fly the broom. Most students find this amazing and couldn't wait to start flying.

While everyone could fly the broom easily, Mash couldn't. Some students seemed to mock him about it. Mash stomped hard enough on the floor for the broomstick quickly flew and reached Mash's hands

"Hey! That's cheating!" One of the students says.

"Hm.." Mash only tilted his head slightly to the side.

The teacher Mrs. Marvina snaps her fingers, and everyone's attention goes to her.

"Okay, class, it's time to—" a student interrupted her.

"Hey there, mushroom head! I challenge you to a competition! The one who loses does whatever the one who won says until graduation!" One of the third years said to Mash.

"Ok." Mash answer, with little to no emotion in his tone.

The teacher sighs. The students got into their position, ready to start. The other students were watching for afar, as well as y/n.

"Ready... set... go!" The teacher said, and not even a second passed, and Mash already reached at the end.

If you didn't notice, Mash threw the broomstick with such force and ran towards it with such speed, probably faster than sound. He grabbed it and made it seem like if he actually flied the broom.

The teacher looked at the chronometer and went pale.

"He—... Mr. Burnedead broke a world record?!" The teacher said, completely surprised.

"Huuuh?!!?" The students said in unison. Only Finn Ames and y/n l/n were able to notice what Mash actually did. They looked at each other, Finn only raised a brow and kept looking at his doormate (Mash), with genuine curiosity. How was he able to go as fast as that? It was impossible even for the most powerful mages. Such speed and force were impossible for a human.

On the other hand, Mash pulled out a cream puff from his cloak and started to eat it, covering his mouth with cream from the delicious pastry. He seemed to enjoy its taste despite not showing any emotion at all.

(Yeah, parts are kinda short, but I don't want bore anyone with so many details)