🔪Time to cook!🥄

(Continuation of the last part)

After Mash finally buyed groceries, it was time to make the delicious cream puffs he was waiting to make for!

Mash puts on his apron, ready to start cooking. But, he looked at y/n approaching him. The h/c hair girl always followed him. He didn't mind, but it was getting a bit odd.

"Are you... going to cook here as well?" Mash said with a confused tone.

"I was actually planning to ask you something, but I guess I won't mind cooking with you!" Y/n said, excited, that she could spend more time with Mash.

"Uh.. what is it?" Mash asked.

"Ah... it's just that... uhmm..." The h/c hair colored girl started to nervous.

"It is something important?" Mash asked once again.

"Well, uh, kinda. Would you m- mind going out with me? Y- you know, like... a date." Y/n said. She was so nervous that she only wanted to run from there.

"Yeah, sure." Mash only shrugs his shoulders. He still kept unfazed, but he felt something strange on his stomach. He was never asked on a date, and even if Lemon liked him, she only stalked him and never actually had the courage to ask him out.

"So... when are you free?" Y/n asked.

"Tomorrow, at 18:30. (6:30 pm)" Mash answered.

Mash started to make the cream puffs, mixing ingredients, and baking. When the puffs start to bake, Mash looks at y/n again, who is appreciating his cooking.

"You know, y/n, I see why the Sorting Unicorn chose you in the y/h house. You're a nice person. Do you mind if I share some cream puffs with you? I think I made enough for us." Mash said as he looked how the cream puffs baked.

"Uh, of course I won't mind! They're tasty!"

Mash nods. As the oven finishes, he takes out the puffs and starts to fill them one by one. He added some sugar atop of them and...

"Ta-daah." Mash said with little emotion, which was a bit amusing to the h/c haired girl. He grabbed one and started to eat it, offering one to her.

Y/n grabbed it and ate it with delight. Mash's cooking was incredible! She grabbed another one but accidentally dropped it. Mash, at seeing that, he took a very deep breath, which made that the cream puff came back to his mouth, just like a vacuum cleaner. And he proceeds to eat it.

"Whaaaaaa-" Y/n looked at him, surprised. Are his lungs that powerful? "Do you have a vacuum cleaner inside or something? I'm not trying to be offensive, just asking..."

"No." Mash only shaked his head. He didn't want to explain how he did that and kept eating the cream puff. He wasn't a fan of big explanations...

"So, tomorrow at 18:30?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah." Mash nodded.

"Well... see you then." Y/n waves her hand at him and walks way, excited because of their date tomorrow. She wanted to make it all perfect so he could enjoy their little date.