➗️➖️ Magic Mathematics ➕️✖️ (and some training)

The class went normal, and there was nothing much more than a few lessons and students telling rumors about other students. Basically, gossiping.

Mash Burnedead was beside you, acting like if he actually knew about the subject, but he actually didn't know a thing. He pulled ANOTHER cream puff from his cloak. How many of those this guy has?! It's like he had a whole universe with only cream puffs inside his cloak! You chuckled, which quickly called the attention of the professor, Mr. Abraham.

"Miss l/n. Would you tell me what's the reason you're laughing? You're supposed to be doing your work, now, focus on your paper." The professor said with a strict tone. He looked at the other students who were gossiping and demanded them to shut up as well.

Y/n only nodded and kept resolving the mathematical problems. But she still couldn't stop thinking about Mash and how he was so strange but really interesting at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After class periods, y/n was curious about what Mash does after classes. She didn't want to look like a stalker or a creep, but she really wants to see what does Mash does.

Y/n looked after Mash. She saw him at the school yard. He was wearing a black under armor and some white shorts. The guy was doing very intense training. Y/n was utterly surprised because the barbell he uses weighs 4.6 tons.

She looked at him, impressed by how intense and almost extreme was his training. After finishing, Mash looked at her. He wipes the sweat from his forehead and starts to make his protein shake.

"How long have you been there?" Mash said while drinking the protein shake.

"Uh, just a few minutes..." Y/n said, her eyes going wide as she saw how muscular Mash was. Mash only looked at her with, of course, the same unfazed expression.

Mash noticed how y/n discreetly looked at his muscles. He approached her and flexed them a bit.

"Do you want to know them? Their names are Kevin, Mike, Tom, Kim, Yatada, Koji, and Satomi." Mash said, pointing at each muscle he named. (Actually lore accurate)

Wait, does he actually have a name for every muscle? Is he actually being serious?

"Well, uhm... that's nice to hear?" Y/n said with a bit of confusion. It was the first time she heard someone naming their muscles.