💔Jealous jealous jealous girl💔

The rumors of Mash's and y/n's date expanded quickly. Everyone in the Easton Academy already knows about it. Especially the Adler House. Even if they're friendly, they are also known to be gossipy.

"WHAT?!!?!" Unfortunately, those words landed on Lemon, who was unaware of this situation.

"M- mash is dating another girl?! WHO?!!? Is that h/c hair-colored girl who's dating MY Mash?!" Lemon yelled, completely jealous of this girl called y/n.

Lauren Cabasse, the girl who just talked to Lemon about this new rumor, just chuckles at Lemon.

"Seriously? Do you like that mushroom head? You gotta be kidding me!" Lauren laughs, covering her mouth.

Lemon clenches her fist while having a nervous tic in the eye because of anger. She grits her teeth as a gloomy aura covers her.

"Woah, woah, calm down, girl! It's not a big deal anyway. Why so much for a dude as lame as him?" Lauren rolls her eyes and puts a hand on her hip

"HE'S NOT A LAME DUDE YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Lemon added with fury. It was the first time someone had seen her that furious.

Lauren backs off from Lemon and looks at her with slight disgust.

"Ugh, why so moody? You sound like a dog barking." Lauren walks away, not caring much about Lemon.

Lemon was so furious that she burst into tears, running towards her dorm to cry. Even if she was jealous, she also felt heartbroken. Her doormats could hear her scream in her room.

"WHY IS SHE GOING WITH HIM?! AARGH, I HATE IT!!!!" Lemon kept yelling at her pillow, with a mixture of sadness, anger, jealousy, and hatred. She didn't want to get out of there, not even to classes. She just cried and cried, yelled, and yelled until getting tired. She threw the Mash plushie she had of him and stomped on it, breaking it slightly. She whines as she keeps throwing stuff related to Mash. She rips off the Mash plushie and throws it as hard as she can towards the wall. Then, collapses on her bed, gripping her other plushies as if her life depended on them.

"Why... it's gotta be me, not her..." Lemon mumbled between sobs. Her face and eyes were red due to the crying and her nose was runny, all she wanted was to rest now. She was tired. Tired of trying to get Mash, all she has done for him. Was it all a waste of time? Did she waste her time with a 'lame dude' like Lauren said?

At that moment, Lemon sighed and fell to sleep, trying to forget about that and believe it was only a rumor and not real. Unfortunately, she'll have to accept the truth somehow.

 Unfortunately, she'll have to accept the truth somehow