💗Our litte date💗

(Skip time to day after)

Mash was getting ready for his date with y/n. Taking a good shower before putting deodorant.

Mash looks at his doormate, Finn, while just wearing a towel over his hips.

"AHH! PUT SOME CLOTHES YOU IDIOT-!" Finn yelled. Is not like he wasn't used to Mash wearing little clothing, but it clearly made him uncomfortable.

"Ah... right... clothes." In no matter than less than a second, Mash already had his clothing. The towel he had just on was floating at mid-air. He changed his clothes so fast that the towel didn't realize they've removed from the original place.

Finn was not surprised. He was already used to Mash's physical abilities.

"Are you sure you're going... with those clothes? I mean, you're going to a date, not to groceries or something." Finn said to Mash.

"Uh, what should I wear then? I've never been on a date." Mash tilted his head to the side.

"I don't know! Something elegant? I mean... it's a date!" Finn shrugs his shoulders.

Mash only stared at Finn blankly. He wasn't sure of the term elegant. He looked at his closet. All his clothes were simple and casual, or just the school uniform and his exercise clothing.

"That's- all you have? Your closet is... boring to say, at least." Even if Finn wasn't an expert with these things, at least he had more varied clothes.

Finn helped out Mash with his clothing, trying to make him look good, at least. It was a date! How could he just go to a date while looking like that?

Suddenly, an owl stepped outside the window of Mash's dorm with a letter on its beak. Mash grabs it and reads what's written on there.

Hello, Mash.

I just wanted to let you know that our date will be at (choose any) restaurant. Don't be late, please.

-Y/n

Mash puts the letter aside as he finishes reading it, letting Finn help to choose his clothing well. After a while, Mash was ready for the date, and Finn sighed, continuing with his reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n was waiting desperately for Mash to arrive, still thinking about Love Cute words. She's a bit uncomfortable with the dress she's wearing, but she wanted to impress Mash. Love Cute also gave y/n a nice necklace. It was a shiny, pearl necklace.

After a while of waiting, y/n got nervous. It was 19:11, and Mash still hadn't arrived. She thought he'll never come and that something had happened to him.

At 19:15, a figure came at great speed, such speed... it must be Mash!

And it was. He panted a little after arriving and quickly stood up straight, looking at y/n. It was the first time she saw him... nervous.

"Sorry... did I arrive late?" Mash asked with worry.

"Yeah... kinda, almost fifty minutes late." Y/n plays with her hair unconsciously, feeling shy and nervous around Mash. It was their first date, after all.

Mash took her hand and led her inside. He was about to talk, but y/n talked first.

"I already have our table reserved." Y/n pointed at one of the tables.

Mash sat beside y/n, trying to find any words or any theme to talk about. He was completely new in those things.

After a long, awkward silence, the waiter arrives and takes note of their order.

Y/n was so nervous that the words got stuck in her throat. Her face is flushing red, and Mash looks at her with confusion.

"I'd like some pasta. Uh, lasagna and some for her as well." Mash said calmly, but he was still a bit nervous. Y/n grabbed his hand with both of hers and gripped it tightly, which didn't seem to mind him much.

The two of them just sat awkwardly, without saying much, than just clearing their throats, trying to talk but not able to find the right words.

It was supposed to be a date! Why is it so awkward... Y/n moves slightly closer to Mash, looking for his warmth. Seems like Love Cute was right because Mash held her close and rubbed her back slightly, which made y/n blush like crazy.

The two lovebirds sat beside each other, enjoying their body warmth in silence that's no longer awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The food arrived after probably half an hour. Mash still didn't let go of y/n, and yet, he started to eat his food. Y/n did as well. It was a very well-made and delicious lasagna who doesn't like lasagna?

"Hm... it's good. I guess I know why you chose this place." Mash said between bites. His face had some crumbs, which y/n cleaned with a napkin.

"Thanks." Mash says before continuing eating. Y/n starts to eat, enjoying the food just like Mash. The both of them eat their food in silence, savoring every taste of the lasagna while being next to each other.

Mash finished his food quickly, while y/n still hadn't eaten half of hers. She chuckles at Mash. He wrapped his arms around her body gently, trying not to crush her with his strong arms and watches her eat.

Y/n blushed at this, almost dropping her fork. She slightly pats his head and continues to eat until finishing it.

Mash couldn't wait for dessert, but he was patient. Though he couldn't keep himself from being slightly desperate, his love for desserts is quite big.

After y/n finished eating, Mash, without much hesitation, called the waiter. The waiter arrived quickly, and Mash ordered... well, a big amount of desserts.

Y/n was surprised but also worried about the amount of desserts Mash ordered. Not much longer after it, the dessert arrived. Cheesecake, cupcakes, brownies, ice cream... everything was on the table! Mash started to shove all in one go.

Y/n was utterly surprised by how much he's eating. Does he not get diabetes or something? That's a lot of sugar...

She watches him eat, and Mash clearly noticed. He grabs a piece of cheesecake and feeds her without any warning, which makes her blush.

"H- hey! I'm not a baby... I can feed myself!" Y/n said with her mouth full, her face flushing red once again. Was she that easy to blush?

Mash didn't listen to her pleas and kept feeding her. He then... stole her a kiss! Seems like their first day is definitely going to the right way.

Y/n stood in shock. It was so unexpected from him, and she looked away, trying to avoid eye contact. She quickly stood up, paid the bill, and ran away from the restaurant.

Mash looked at her running away. He could still feel the sweet flavor from her lips, and her perfume still remained in his nostrils.

It wasn't a really long kiss. It was just a peck, but it made him feel like heaven. His stomach felt weird. He couldn't tell if it's was because of the amount of desserts he ate or if there were butterflies flying in his stomach.

"She's cute..." Mash mubled under his lips before standing up and leaving as well. Having now this sweet moment inside his mind.