🛍Groceries! 🛍

Mash needed to buy some groceries to make the cream puffs. He needed flour, milk, eggs, sugar, and heavy cream, which he didn't have. Mash was feeling lazy to go get some groceries, but he also noticed that he needed to buy more protein if he wanted to keep his muscles well feed.

Mash stood up from his seat. His doormate, Finn, was silently studying. Mash didn't want to interrupt his studies since he knew well that Finn was a very studious person.

 Mash didn't want to interrupt his studies since he knew well that Finn was a very studious person

Just a little grocery day won't hurt, right? Is not like there would be something bad happening.

Mash took some money and put some casual clothes. A grey shirt with some black trousers and a dark-brown jacket.

Mash then went to the village to get all he needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Mash was counting the money he had on hand to make sure it was enough to buy all he needed, he bumped into y/n. He didn't fall, but she definitely did. Accidentally dropping the bags she was carrying. Was she also planning to go to get some groceries? Mash asked it to himself before helping her stand up.

"Are you okay?" Mash asked with a deadpan voice, but still worried.

"Yeah... kinda. Uh, do you know we're is Lemon? I think I lost her." Y/n nodded. She seemed a bit lost at the village.

"Lemon...? I haven't seen her today." Mash answer with sincerity. He hadn't seen Lemon yet, and it felt odd since she was always, or mostly, with him.

"Could you help me find her..? I don't want something bad to happen to her." Y/n said to Mash, with genuine worry.

Mash looked at the coins on his hand. He really wanted to buy the groceries right now and just make his cream puffs, but if it was for a friend, he couldn't refuse at all. He nods and puts the coins in his jacket.

"Let's go. She might not be so far away yet." Mash grabbed y/n's hand, which he didn't know that it would make her blush, and started to walk around to find Lemon and make sure nothing happened to her.

The village was crowded, so it was difficult for Mash and y/n to walk or try to find Lemon since she was not very tall to be noticeable.

Both Mash and y/n looked around trying to find Lemon until they finally saw her buying some Cupid Gummies at a candy store. They did really worried for nothing, huh?

Lemon looked at them both and got jealous when she noticed how Mash grabbed y/n's hand. Y/n approached Lemon, still slightly worried.

"Oh, God. I was looking for you! You went to buy Cupid gummies without me? Now I'm gonna stole some!" Y/n said jokingly to Lemon.

Mash stared at the two girls and decided that it was time for him to finally buy the groceries and saw how his friend, Lance Crown, was buying some cleaning goods. This was new. Mash didn't know that Lance liked to clean...

 Mash didn't know that Lance liked to clean

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mash finally brought all that he needed for his beloved cream puffs and went back to the academy.