🥯 Want one? 🥯

As the days pass by, y/n can hear everyone talking about that Mash Burnedead you saw at the class with Mrs. Marvina

Y/n l/n was sitting by herself in lunch, eating the delicious food the school has to offer. Mash sat beside her, eating cream puffs and seemingly quite calm for the students there. He looked at y/n, his face stained with cream.

"Hi."He deadpaned, biting on the cream puff with the same unfazed expression. Noticing your obvious loneliness, he offered you a cream puff.

"Do you want one?" He patiently waited for y/n to take the cream puff, which she did. She gave it a bite and smiled slightly.

"Thanks..." Y/n said with a rather shy voice.

"Don't you have anyone to be with?" Mash asked the girl. He always believed that people should have friends. Why is the girl so lonely?

"Uhm... no, not really." Y/n eats the cream puff at a slow pace. A few students were talking behind Mash's back, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Hm... I'm Mash Burnedead. Nice to meet you." He nodded and kept eating cream puffs. How much cream puff does this guy have?

"Mine is y/n l/n. But... just call me by my name." Y/n said, finishing eating the cream puff that Mash offered to her. She extended her hand for a handshake.

"A... pretty name..." He hesitantly shook her hand. Due to his immense strength, he accidentally hurt her hand. "I- I'm sorry." He looked at the side, dropping his shoulders and tilting his head to the side. Even if he didn't have much expression, he genuinely felt guilty.

"That's okay. It's just a little accident. Everyone makes mistakes, right?"    Y/n pulled her hand, which was red due to the pressure applied on it. She rubbed it slightly while feeling a bit of pain.

"Do you need me to take you to the infirmary?" He said, worried that he might hurt you badly.

Mash was always scared of hurting others with his strength. He always had some magic wrist weights that his foster gave it to him to control his strength and not cause any damage.

Mash went full paranoid and carried y/n to the infirmary, like if she was dying. Some students were giggling in the background.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they reach the infirmary, the nurse wrapped a few bandages around y/n's hand. It wasn't a bad injury, but Mash accidentally broke one of her knuckles. The nurse used a spell and removed the bandages from the girl's hand.

Mash looked at y/n, still worried. But keeping the same expressionless face.

"Are you okay now?" He wanted to grab your hand to check it, but felt scared to hurt you again and didn't do anything. He puts her a cream puff on her mouth with such gentleness that makes her blush slightly.

"Mmh— Y/n grabs the cream puff out from her mouth. "Thanks... I'm fine already."

Y/n's blush faded as the nurse talks.

"You're able to go now, miss l/n and Mr. Burnedead." Y/n nods and stands up, walking beside Mash to—...

The bell rings, lunch has ended, they have to go to their next class, Magic Mathematics. Mash hated it, he was bad at every subject that didn't involved muscles.