02: studio.

𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞 𝙭 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣
💐

𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞 𝙭 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣💐

𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟

i let out a soft groan at the fact that morning had arrived. i was not fully a morning person but once i was up, i was up and most likely wouldn't go back. Everything felt normal until i really started to wake up, this wasn't my room? that's when it hit me that i had arms wrapping around my waist, and ddots head was laying on the pillow. a soft smile crept up on my face, i cannot lie this wasn't bestie vibez only at all. this nigga was basically spooning me. It was 9:40am and she figured he got enough sleep.

"darriannn" i turned my body to face his

i just woke up ik i got some morning breathe. so i back up a little.

"d wake up" i nugged his shoulder and he still wasn't moving. is this boy dead?

"d cmon wake uppp" she pokes his shoulder multiple times

nothing. she gave up and just decided to climb out of bed and somewhat get ready for whatever but ddots hands on her waist pulled her down.

"where you going?" he asked
"i've been trying to wake you upp, i'm finna go brush my teeth and stuff" i say

he groaned, i don't think he wanted to leave the position we in but we had to at some point.

"just get upp"
"okay i'm up mama i'm up" he sat up and rubbed his eyes
"yay" i smiled goin to the bathroom.

if you thinking i ain't heard the pet name, i did. I got in the bathroom and did somewhat of a celebration because it wasn't just the weed doing the talking last. i've never had weed until yesterday and it was a good feeling i just found myself fighting urges.. yk.

I stay in the bathroom to brush my teeth and did my routine i fixed up my hair. i needed it done, real bad. when i was almost done, ddot came into the bathroom to do his routine and took his spot at the seat next to mine.

"zizi" he said
haan???? i've never ever been called that before unless it's by a uncle or something, i can't say i didn't like it tho.

"yes sir?"
"you tryin to come with me to the studio?"
"mmm" i thought about it

kenzi had to think. kenzi knew of darrian's music how could she not, she was his best friend, she always got snippets and previews of his music all the time. he wasn't really taking it serious like that but he found himself going in and rapping for fun. kenzi supported him but she couldn't rap her head around the dissin and was it nessesary.