09: "besties my mf ass"

𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞 𝙭 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣
💐

𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞 𝙭 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣💐

𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟

"here biggie" ddot handed me the food
"YAY" i heard he called me biggie, he lucky i only like him a little bit.

yes i said a little.. tf you looking at like i'm lying..

From there we sat at the kitchen island eating and talking.

"where ya moms at, ian seen her irl in a minute" ddot asked
"she be working and wit that lil bf of hers" i say
"not ms a baggin niggas, what he look like"
"never met em, all i know is, imma catch a homi if he play wit her, wrd to" i bite my nugget
"imma be right there with you, and anjell, and deja"
"yall really her kids omg" i smile and he laughs

Kenzi really did want to meet her mother's boyfriend. They have been together for almost 2 months now but were never introduced. Kenzi guessed it was just because her mother didn't want to grow attached and have someone leave again. Her mother still told her everything what went down with him, everything she could to not show her daughter what she really be doing, cause this a grown women. Kenzi still sat and listened with open ears and put pieces together when her mom said "gotta skip this part baby". Kenzi really did love her mom and she was all she had so kenzi was down for anything when it came to her. So was Angel, this is why angel loves the people her daughter is close with. It's extra eyes on her because Angel can't be everywhere at once.

Kenzi and Darrian went up to her room and sat down. Kenzi sat in between his legs and got on her ipad scrolling through pinterest. Her mother and her own common sense told her to start planning out what she wants to do for her 17th birthday. Angel insisted throwing kenzi a huge ass party because last year for her 16th birthday she just wanted to leave nyc and go out the country. And that is what they did. Kenzi actually wanted to have one this year of course in a green and black fashion. But she also wanted a dinner for just her close friends on the day of. Also she had to figure out what her new tattoo and piercing would be since her mom promised she could get the tattoo because she chose a nose piercing last year. Now she didn't need the piercing but hey she wanted it.

"d you gotta help and not just stare mmkayyy" i look at his hazel eyes
"alr i gotchu mama" as he wrapped his arms around me, all i wanted to do yet again was melt

"okay so my momma said i can get a tattoo right i just don't know of what because i want so many" i scroll through my little Pinterest board
"this what you be on all the time just saving stuff"
"ofc got my whole life planned out here, but FOCUSSSS, look"
"okay the neck ones are cool, and the arm" he said
"i like hands thoo"
"they hurt like a bitch i've heard"
"okay im sticking with henna then"
"what about my back, and get your mind out the gutter for i smack you wrd to" kenzi said
"then i have to be silent"
"imma get a neck and arm ion need my back"