06: introducing makenzi..

𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞 𝙭 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣
💐

𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞 𝙭 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣💐

𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I had waken up super early. okay, not like 7 or something like 8:45. i rubbed my eyes and sighed out a breath, i went to check my phone and ddot had the phone perfectly set up for him to sleep. i smiled the biggest smile i think a person could at the peace he looked like he was in, and how cute he looked. i unplugged my phone and went to my bathroom so i could start my morning routine. I didn't shower but i brushed my teeth did my skincare and all that. I got back into my bed and got on my green ipad air and scrolled on Pinterest, finding my self distracted from the real world which tends to happen a lot.

I kid you not i was on there for a hour until i heard ddot move, i looked and he had put his head in the pillow, breathing sir hello? i laugh small before switching to youtube to watch kyahnextdoor.

"good morning my bestie" ddot said. his voice was low and kinda groggy
"hey d, i pop my head in the camera"
"what you doing, you been up?"
"yeah i've been chillin"
"type shi, im finna get ready to go tho" he sat up in his bed
"where you going?" i ask
"studio"

I really had nun planned and i knew anjell and deja were busy so why not go, hopefully that bitch won't be there.

"can i come d?"
"it's really a bros day ken, i'm sorry" he said
"it's cool, you can go ahead and get dressed"
"alr bye mama"

I flash a smile and wave and the call ends. Cause now what was i gonna do, no friends to call no where to go. today was going to be a lame day i'm already knowinggg.

At first, i stayed on my ipad, watching youtube and kyah's video came up, telling people they should go outside more, no matter the amount of friends your with. I thought about it.. why not. I decided i would go later because it was only like 10am.

kenzi stayed on her ipad watching tiktok, learning them, jumping around to music in her room. this took up a good 3 hours. it was 1:15 and kenzi told herself she'd go get ready. was she scared out of her mind to do stuff alone and look slow and lonely, lil bit. she was bored though so f it.

She searched through my closet for an outfit.
Once the outfit was on her body, she sat at her vanity looking in the mirror, honestly she felt pretty. her skin was glowing her lashes were lashing, natural was the move today, ofc besides lip liner and gloss. She took the brown lace out the bonnet and brushed through it. She couldn't decide on if she wanted to curl it or leave it straight. curling was the move and she fixed up her hair with running late- karrahboo played and she sang every word. that was another one of kenzi's favorite songs.