11: date night.

𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞 𝙭 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣
💐

DISCLAIMER- long ass chapter ⚠️
grab ya snacks heartys 😭

DISCLAIMER- long ass chapter ⚠️grab ya snacks heartys 😭

kenzi pov

It was a few days later. Yes, Saturday had arrived. Today was the big day that darrian would finally ask kenzi out. It was currently 9:45 am and ddot was awake playing the game, he had went to sleep mad early last night, accidentally tho after taking a long school nap, one that went from 5-9 and he just went back to sleep after an hour. He couldn't tell you if it was stress or in general was he tired this week, or simply that day. Truthfully the idea of asking out kenzi was scary, he'd honestly felt heavy in his heart, she would say no. He did her dirty in the worst way, publicly cheating, and then he never said sorry. He had told himself today even before the date, he'd say sorry, and honestly that's what made him nervous, if it went wrong he couldn't ask cause she would be pissed. He knew kenzi was forgiving but this was different. Ddot sadly was not on the phone while kenzi was sleep, mainly because he had went to bed early and when he woke up, kenzi wasn't answering the phone. Last night kenzi was on roblox with jay, deja and jaileen, she didn't want to speak with him at the moment , nothing happened she just needed her space after the friday, realizing as she sat up from her bed from sleeping she missed him more than ever and she wanted to see him.

"darri sweetie" i said as the phone connected
"kenzi brooo" he laughed
"its dead to early for the sweetie pookie shi"
"never that, i miss you tho"
"good thing i got a day planned mama" he says adjusting his head seat and setting up the phone

Shit he looked so good rn. Hair freshly cut and twisted, ouuuu, im melting.

"like what, finna have me running the streets?" i ask
"kinda, but um you should really go downstairs.. and get on your xbox and play with me" ddot says
"you lucky i love you nigga"
"AYEEE"

I walk downstairs and get on the game with this little boy. I swear this thing only gets used by ddot when he at the house, or when he beg me to hop on. It's from my cousin after he got a PS5 so
it isn't like it's a waste.

I've been playing with this nigga for almost 3 hours now, and now i'm hungry, and i wanna lay in my bed.

"d i'm hungry and i wanna watch bad vs wild" i say
"you finna hop offfff" he whined
"yessss, im finna get me some food too"
"don't."
"why?"
"imma bring you some whatchu want"