12: "family" dinner

𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞 𝙭 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣
💐

𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞 𝙭 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣💐

𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟

I first woke up on the phone with ddot attempting to put his natural hair in a ponytail. The hair tie just broke and now he was on attempt 2.

"d what are you doing??" i smile
"oh you awake mama" he smiled
"yeah i'm up, why ain't you tell me to get up, i thought i was coming with you"
"i was gonna let you sleep as much as you could before i come get you"
"fair, do you need help darrian" i look at him struggling with his hair
"lowkey yes"
"ill help when you get here, one day you should really let me wash it" i give him a cheesy smile
"im not yo barbie doll kenz"
"but your hair is funnnn"
"finee, i'm on my way tho, ill see you soon mami"
"alrr" with that the phone hung up

I got out my bed going over to my shower. Turning on the water then stepping away to connect my phone to my speaker so i can have music, i quite literally can't function without it.

After about 15 minutes makenzi was out the shower, and putting on clothes. All she put on was nike pro leggings, a black top and some white nike socks. She took her hair out the bonet and put it into a messy ponytail, she needed her hair done but her birthday was in 2 weeks so just keep it a little while longerrr. Makenzi got a text from ddot saying he was here, she went to open the door for him. He really needed his own house key at this point. Ddot sat and waiting for kenzi to do his hair. First she had to finish getting ready herself. Already doing her skincare, she wanted to go for a no makeup , makeup look. She quickly did just that and now felt so pretty. She smiled at herself in her vanity mirror before turning to her boyfriend that stood in her room. that word still didn't even feel right, it was always bestie bestie bestie, now look. They were back to square one, together.

"alr to the bathroom we go baby" she said leading ddot out of her room

Imideatly i got to work spray his hair with water and some what detangled by curling cream. It wasn't brand new but good enough to get into a ponytail.

"all you need is a good wash"
"fineee" he rolled his eyes
"i'm ready to go tho" i grabbed my everyday telfar and my beats
"les go den shawty"

And we were out the crib, on the way to the studio. Jayracks and Jaileen were there already, Notti said Jelly was on the way but i wasn't sure about deja. I haven't heard from her since last night. I saw dd in the studio and he looked upset.

"yo dd you good bro"
"mmcht no, deja was on the phone with me and then some nigga came in and took her shit"
"what he look like."
"he was bald asf, shiny ass head, and he took it for her being a hoe"
"that's her father. he's a low life. he comes around once a year during her little brothers birthday bc that's the only sibling he cares about, not her" i spill
"her mom is caring though, meaning she doesn't want to push her son away from his father, but while he's in nyc for the week he stays, it's hell for her"