07: sleepover.

𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞 𝙭 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣
💐

𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞 𝙭 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣💐

𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟

It was the next morning. Me and my guys had a plan that evb.. meaning the 3 girls that we always with was gon come over and we was gon have a sleepover. Notti had a bright idea of matching pjs so we were gonna go out and find some things like that, and stuff to do for the night.

"nigga wtf do we look like in a onesie" dd
"a hard ass nigga" i joke
"bro dd you fr dont wanna be stitches nigga"
"bro it's 6 stitches where is lilo" i say
"nigga idk" notti said
"nahh we don need em" dd laughed
"fr"
"they really show off the ass on nem but let's find sum else"
"OKAY SO WHAT SIZE DEJA GON NEED, SMB CALL HER, ILL CALL HER" and dd walked away typing in his phone quickly
"nahhh hes thirsty" i made a loud laugh
"i knew it work"
"what size you think kenzi is?" i smirk and turn my head
"your no better nigga" notti points at me and laughed

the boys were running around the store looking for stuff, they were getting what they needed done but also being very ghetto. Almost getting kicked out because dd was jumping on a mattress.. stupid ass.

It was like 4 now and the boys were getting the basement together trying to put air mattresses all over the room, although there is a couch the goal was to really make everybody sleep together, now evb has slept in the same bed before, all except ddot and kenzi... in notti and  dd eyes. they really don't know nothing but what goes on in front of them. Pretty sure anjell and deja only think it happened one time but nopee. ddot and kenzi were confused with each other making everyone around them lost completely. Everything was perfect and the boys had an amazing plan.

I stepped out the shower and lotion up my body before putting on some sweatpants and a loose shirt

I stepped out the shower and lotion up my body before putting on some sweatpants and a loose shirt. I never really worse pajamas to sleep just comfy clothing. I slid on my tasmain uggs, they were cute and comfortable no matter the weather. I fix up my hair a little bit and spray perfume before heading out my room door. I went downstairs to find my mom in her room on her bed watching baddies.