08: break is over.

𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞 𝙭 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣
💐

stop ghost reading, vote n comment 😃🧍🏾

*days later*

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟

after that sleepover everyday was the same, hang with deja and anjell hang with ddot. My spring break was fun but to others it might have sounded like a did nothing, honestly i didn't mind. sadly it went by fast and we were back to this dirty ass school. It was 6:30and i had just woken up. I showered last night because i treated myself to an everything shower, i felt so fresh getting into bed, and i still do! I stepped in my bathroom playing music at a low volume.

actin a smoochie- ice spice 🎵

I brushed my teeth and my tounge while hopping back and forth to the beat. Next was my skincare. I went in with my serums and moisturizers and my skin was glowinggg, glass. I went back to my room to figure out what to wear, wanted to be cute today, still staying comfy because it was just school, i hated waisting outfits on boring days. it hurt my core.

I pulled out some old shoes she hasn't worn in like 4 months, my feet stopped growing so i kept all her old shoes which i was happy about cause i lost so many cute pairs i never wanted to let go of due to my foot growing but shi it's life. I grabbed the long lost jordans, honestly i forgot the name, and put them in from of my bed, finding a shirt that matched PERFECTLY and shorts. I love when outfits go in my favor, but i had a lot of clothes, and my closet still wasn't full.