03: wtf..

𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞 𝙭 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣
💐

𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙯𝙞 𝙭 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙣 💐

𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚣𝚒 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Deja, Ddot and I we had arrived at notti and dd crib. i genuinely wanted to know why dd had invited deja i didn't say anything to her i just told her that i wanted her to come. Me and Deja go up to the door and knock, about 20 seconds later dd opens up the door, he looks star struck but he snaps out of it.

"hey dd" i smile, knowing i'm bout to do his shit, i hope he don't think i forgot what he said.
"wassup sis" he takes me in for a side hug once we in the house.

and it that moment i punch him in his stomach and kick behind his knee making him fold and fall, anjell and notti laugh from the living room and deja laughs softly.

"gah damn ken, ight you got it" dd gets up somewhat laughing
"you just got did nigga" ddot says
"shut ya mouth" dd mugs

everyone was sitting on the couch trying to figure out what to do and they decided to all play one of the games they had and that was wii. first match was bowling ddot had won that even though we wasn't even serious the whole time. notti won basketball. deja won sword fighting.. of course. and we challenged the boys to the one where you simply just sit still to see how long they would last. surprisingly dd stayed the most still he only gave in cause he had to pee. but after all that they group were looking at food options on doordash. kenzi snuck away from the group to find dd. she looked in the downstairs bathroom wasn't there so she went upstairs. there he was in his room, he changed out of his hoodie to just a wife beater and shorts.

"nah not you tryna look good" i tease at him
"ur heavyyy" he replies
"just tell me wassup"
"alr bro, yes i find deja attractive"

i squealed in excitement but he put his hand over my mouth telling me to shut up, i simply side eyed and popped his hand.

"yall been friends what 2 years now i always shipped yall" i say
"idk what changed, she been pretty but like i actually wanna get to know her" he crossed his arms

dd hasn't had a serious relationship since his ex. that was 2 years ago, and they broke up because she cheated. dd hasn't really put his feelings into a person since then and he really used them for pleasure. now he was ready to settle down with deja, he just didn't know how. after his last statement he looked at the ground already feeling defeat.

"yo i can help tho, ill be ya wingman" i say
"yeah but nobody knows, not even notti yet, honestly until i know she want me back or would fwm i don't want to, they gon od" dd leans on his room door frame
"alr ill ask her some questions, but for me to bring it up, you gotta make one flirty move" i hold up a one
"idek if i can do dat ken" he laughs
"okay lets think about this"