Snippets

Hey! I'm sure you all would love a little look into my future writings and I'm more than willing to share them with you all, and I'm actually going to give you all a look into some that I'm not planning on finishing (if you enjoy those I'll think about completing it).

Feel free to read these four WIPs and one discontinued blurb, and jump around or skip whatever you please. The four WIPs will be posted sometime soon. Let me know which intrigues you the most, or if you get an idea for another fic, please send a request.

Please enjoy these 500-word blurbs and stick around for the finished products.

Teldryn Sero (WIP)

word count: 496

___________________

"Ah, Y/n, I'd been meaning to talk to you. You've been the talk of the town, and Councilor Morvayn would like to hire you and your mercenary."

Captain Veleth stopped the pair, greeting them with a cheerful smile.

"Oh of course! What for?"

Teldryn lingered behind her, not really listening nor fully paying attention to the world around him. It's what he tended to do, they talked sure, but she was still mostly a stranger who wasn't trying to kill him.

"We recently received a declaration of war from a Falx Carius."

"He's dead." Teldryn cut in, the name catching his attention.

"Well yes, he was alive before the eruption of Red Mountain, there's no one alive from that time, except for maybe those Telvanni wizards."

Y/n glanced at Teldryn, her brow furrowed and her eyes scanning him like a damn hawk. She then turned back to Veleth.

"Most interesting," she replied," we will gladly take the job. You can count on us, Captain!"

She did the dorkiest little salute, and Teldryn just sighed.

Certainly the most ridiculous of my patrons.

"Knew we could count on you serjo!"

With that the captain left, and Y/n turned to Teldryn.

"You know more about Falx Carius than you're letting on."

"I'm well-read."

She gave him a side eye, with ever-piercing eyes, and he thanked Azura for his helmet.

"Anyways, we need to stock up and make our way out to Fort Frostmoth."

"We'll cross the Bulwark to get there, then head North."

She gave him a look again.

"I've been here for years, Y/n, you cannot blame me for knowing the geography. After this, I'll take you wherever you want. Just say where to go."

She just sighed," Alright. But you need to trust me. If we're going to be partners-"

"You just pay me-"

He caught the flicker in her eyes and the way his stomach panged. His mouth opened, but the words... they just were caught.

"I'll meet you back at the Netch tonight. We leave the next morning. And here," she slammed a coin purse into his hand," here's what I pay you."

Then she left, walked off into the town, and sat with Milore at her alchemy booth.

"You're a godsdamned s'wit!" he cursed under his breath.