The Ballad of Hopediah Plantar

The gang was seen strolling through a western-like territory in Amphibia. Sprig was messing around with his fiddle, Y/N was looking a bit pale trying to shoot lightning bolts out the window but only small sparks were visible at his fingertips.

Anne hummed as Y/N tensed up.

Anne: "Huh. I don't remember taking this picture of Toad Tower."

Y/N eased up before he and the rest of the gang peered over at Anne's phone.

Polly: "Oh, that was me. Wanted a little reminder of how we messed those up!" She triumphed while pulling Hop Pop's eyelids.

Hop Pop: "Heh, sure did!"

Y/N: "Heh, we showed them what for!"

Sprig: "You know, I've actually been working on a song based on the battle."

Hop Pop: "Oh! Am I in it?"

Sprig: "Maybe." He cleared his throat before playing.

"There was a little frog

Who stood for revolution

The toads didn't like that

So they tried to execute him

But thankfully

Our Anne and Y/N stepped up

To take the Tower

And they saved Hop Pop

Who..."

Hop Pop looked excited.

"Mostly hid and cowered

And cowered and cowered

And cowered and cowered-"

Sprig was interrupted when Hop Pop said, "All right, that's enough!"

Anne and Polly cheered for the performance.

Anne: "Wow! Great song, dude!"

Polly: "Yeah, that was awesome!"

Hop Pop: "What? Awesome? It was missing all the context! Like what about the time I courageously ran for mayor? Or that time I stood up to those nasty tax collectors?"

Anne and Polly: "Eh. Boring."

Y/N: "What? You guys are joking right? This frog is the whole reason there's a revolution that's trying to achieve a new world order. And yes I accidentally supplied them, making the Toads target me to make stuff for them against my will. But Hop Pop helped lead the townsfolk out of the collapsing Toad Tower with you two."

Sprig: "Audiences want clear stakes, Hop Pop. And action."

Anne and Polly: "Act-ion!"

Hop Pop and Y/N sighed.

Hop Pop: "Feels like yesterday people thought I was a revolutionary hero. Whoop. Heads up, gang! Looks like we're about to stop at our first town."

Y/N: "Bittyburg. Interesting name."

Anne: "My first town outside of Wartwood. I wonder what it'll be like. Will the frogs be friendly? Will they have a bathroom?"

Hop Pop: "Don't get too excited, Anne. It's just your average small town."

Anne: "Pssh, how small can it be-Wow!"

The town was no bigger than a couple of Lego sets. And the townsfolk the size of normal frogs back home, maybe smaller.

Anne: "Oh, my gosh. It's literally a small town. Just look at the wittle building." She pulled the roof of a building just to look inside. The frogs inside stopped what they were doing and looked at Anne.